The Accounts Receivable Coordinator works under the supervision of the Operations Director, this self-motivated individual will be responsible for owning and performing the entire AR function from front to end in a fast paced work environment.
- Set up new customers.
- Research credit applications on new customers.
- Handle order releases if customer over their credit limit.
- Print, mail and e-mail customer invoices and tear sheets on a weekly basis.
- Review invoices for accuracy and troubleshoot issues as appropriate.
- Post daily cash receipts to customer accounts and reconcile as needed.
- Post and manage customer credit card payments.
- Follow up with overdue accounts via email and phone as necessary.
- Compile and report A/R aging information to advertising account executives.
- Support Finance team as necessary.
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4 Year Degree in Accounting Preferred.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a similar role.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual who will own the position and implement best practices to gain efficiency and improve processes.
- Ability to work independently with some supervision.
- Strong comfort level and experience in making collection calls.
- Strong PC skills to include intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
Office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30 am -5:30 pm.
Employee Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, ADD, STD, LTD, 401K, Vacation, Sick, and more.