CKR Interactive, a full-service marketing communications firm that specializes in recruitment and employment communications, is seeking a web designer to join our award-winning interactive services department at our headquarters in Campbell, Calif. Working closely with a broad range of agency team members – art directors, web developers, writers, project managers and account managers – you’ll deliver powerful and effective web-based communications that are grounded in user-centered design principles, including:
- HTML emails
- Online display ads
- Career sites, microsites and landing pages (desktop and mobile)
- Artwork for social media programs
You’ll also have the chance to help educate clients regarding effective design practices for mobile and emerging media strategies. Our client base is diverse and includes global companies and the nation’s top employers.
Ideally, you will possess the following characteristics and qualifications:
- At least 3 to 5 years of web design experience and the ability to demonstrate superior visual, user interface, and interaction design skills; mobile experience a plus
- Solid front-end development skills are required (HTML/CSS)
- Expert-level Photoshop skills
- Familiarity with web standards and developing designs for multiple browsers and platforms
- Excellent communication skills, and a proven ability to work well within a team
- Ability to give and receive critical, constructive feedback
- Self-directed, with proven ability to manage goals and deadlines effectively
- You’re the kind of person who is demanding on yourself and others and wants to do amazing quality work, but knows how to have fun in the process
- Experience in Drupal and Foundation are a bonus, but not required
While it probably goes without saying, we can’t help ourselves – you should be an individual who thrives in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment where working on numerous projects simultaneously is the norm.
What We Do:
As one of the nation’s leading recruitment advertising agencies, we develop campaigns for companies as employers rather than for their products. We’re growing rapidly, probably faster than any other agency in the Bay Area (listed on Inc.’s 500/5,000 US Fastest Growing Companies for each of the past three years), and we’re seeking candidates who share our commitment to working hard and having fun, and will feel comfortable working for an agency that prides itself on its marketing savvy, research capabilities, and outstanding creative and account services.
What’s in it for you?
Well, we’re offering a competitive salary, great benefits and an intensely creative working environment. More importantly, this is an opportunity to work for a dynamic, entrepreneurial organization with a remarkable culture that cultivates collaboration while valuing individual expression. Excited about joining our team?
Click on the "Apply Now" button below and include the following:
- Your resume and salary requirements
- A few work/design examples (PDFs), and/or a link to an online portfolio
- A little bit about why you want to work at CKR Interactive
- Share the project that your most proud of and explain why
- Tell us about a hard problem you’ve had to solve (with design or development) and how you solved it
Unfortunately, we cannot accept phone calls. Local candidates only please. EOE