The Cleveland Eye Clinic, a full service, state of the art Ophthalmic practice which has served the Cleveland Area since 1943, is looking for two people to grow our research department. One position that we are looking to fill is a Research Coordinator with 3-5 years experience in research. We are also looking for a leader for our department, an RN Research Coordinator with 7-10 years experience. These positions will be responsible for the comprehensive management of all site operations as well as supervise and coordinate all research activity with staff and patients.
Function: The Research Team is responsible for the daily operations of the clinical research functions including oversight of study operations, general site set-up and personnel management.
Overview of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Staff Management and Leadership – Building, training and motivating the research team, allocating resources to studies, hiring, assure adequate training and orientation to new processes, disciplinary actions, etc.
- Study Oversight – Know status of all studies at all times, foresee problems and issues and strategizing to overcome them, assure clinical studies are conducted according to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Financial Accountability – Assist in establishing the annual budget for the clinic, keep on budget, actively work accounts receivable.
- Create and maintain reporting protocols for the clinic.
- Patient Recruitment and Retention – Includes community outreach and marketing, meeting and exceeding when possible enrollment goals, keeping the patients in the study until complete.
- Prepare and Conduct Budget/Contract Negotiations
- Business Development and Sponsor Relations – New Study acquisition and satisfying sponsor needs
Overview of Qualifications:
- Clinic or clinical study management experience
- Excellent communication and organizational skill, including strong attention to detail
- Excellent computer proficiency and skills
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to implement structure and organization
- Good working knowledge of GCP guidelines and FDA regulations
- BA/BS degree
- RN, BSN; MSN preferred
- CCRC/CCRP preferred
- Familiar with medical terminology and procedures
- Experience in Eyecare a bonus
- Experience in Clinical Research setting required; Federal Regulations and IRB experience preferred
- Supervisory experience mandatory
- Knowledge of all phases of the research process
**Please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements.
Please note resumes will not be considered without salary requirements included.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Cleveland Eye Clinic now offer 0% Patient Financing. Learn more about Laser Eye Surgery and the specific financing options we offer. We...