Club Demonstration Services (CDS) is a uniquely focused company with proven expertise in providing customized in-store events for our clients. Since our inception in 1988, we have been influencing consumer buying decisions by building awareness and trust for a variety of products. Our mission is to provide high quality product events and marketing services to our vendors, with the intent of improving sales through product promotions in a friendly, professional style. Our intention is to create lasting consumer awareness that will increase sales not just during the event but for months to follow.
This part-time Shift Supervisor position requires you to prepare and demonstrate vendor products to club members for the purpose of promoting sales. In addition, the Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled events in the absence of Event Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor.
The Shift Supervisor will assist the Event Manager and Senior Shift Supervisor with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
Are you lively, sociable, and entertaining?! Join our team!!
You must have basic cooking skills and food knowledge in regards to preparing and giving cooking and recipe ideas to club store members. You must be able to positively engage members to promote and increase sales of product. Ability to close a sale is required. Pay is $12.00 per hour with potential for future growth and incentives.
EDUCATION / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Must be able to stand the duration of a six hour shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
- Requires bending, walking, stooping, reaching, kneeling, twisting, grasping, pushing and pulling
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends
- Excellent communication skills and superb member care
- Neat appearance and good grooming
- Adhere to dress code
- Required to pass Club Store Food Safety Certification
- Required to pass Criminal Background Check
- Required to pass Drug Test
CDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we work in a Drug Free Environment.