CMA

CMA Employer Reviews

Laid back job
Security Guard (Current Employee), Hartsville, SCDecember 14, 2013
pretty decent job. dont like the 12hr shifts. the employees are nice..the supervisor is ok. dont really have much to do especially at night.
Works with school scheudle
Managing Partner (Current Employee), Corona, CAOctober 22, 2013
Boss is difficult to get along with always yelling. He is never in and expects us to know what he is talking about over the phone
Educational
Finger Imager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: inexperience supervisors, management stunk!!
I love workg w people, so havg the flexibility of working the 5 boroughs and workg by myself most time. I dont mind being a team player, but i love workg by myself getting my work done is my focus at work, any type of work school, personal, kids, etc. Be grateful for everyday bec there w come a time when u cd be in the same position as needing help – more... and when assistance or resources are at a all time low; the feeling will be indescribable until u are listening to others problems, situations, circumstances, there is no color barrier! So be thankful for what u do hv not for what u don't. There are good people in this world. – less
i worked here for 3 years
CMA (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 13, 2013
This was a hard job because of the enviroment you have to work in. You just had to learn to seperate yourself from work.
My heart belongs to the Association
Education Team Leader (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 7, 2013
Pros: autonomy
Cons: politics
The hardest part of my job is not being able to find a satisfactory answer for a members issue. There a very few days over the past 32 years that I never wanted to get up and go to work. I love what I do.
Good place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Longwood, FLFebruary 26, 2013
Business is of value to employees and keeps costs of medical insurance down for company.
good place to work
jantor (Former Employee), kingsport tennFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short lunch
five days aweek.take care of your customer they take care of you.management not very good.i got along with co-workers work together.anybody needed help we jump in and help.they wasnt much hard about job except, when they clean out a bunch of heavy books,lots of trash.the most enjoyable part was meeting the people talking to them also playing tricks – more... on me they love it and i did too. great people. – less
Productive in accomplishing tasks that are within reason
ci74Consultant (Current Employee), Berwyn, ILAugust 16, 2012
Pros: just knowing i am making somebody happy
Cons: npone
On clothing , jewelry and etc. Or the home decorium. Making the proper decicsions that please a client. Management, i have toughed it out during some real tradjedies like a soft kitten. Yet feeling like the meanest grizzly bear , without anyone knowing it. Co-workers A ok. Just getting up and going at certain times. Making someone else happy.
Overall good company to work for.
General Construction/Site Super (Former Employee), Rockledge, FLMay 30, 2012
Typical 8 hour day. Owner is easy to get along with. Co-workers are hard working. All like to have a good time and get the job done as well. Learned alot about commercial work from the company as well as equipment work.
stable, structured and well focused team from management to staff
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Fort Jackson SCMay 10, 2012
CMA Service is a awesome company to work for and the open door policy is always in effective. They not only care about you and the service you provide but the also provide a great service to you built on integrity and values.
Excellent organisation, professional approach
AGENCY WORKER- TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENTS (Former Employee), Bournemouth, ENGFebruary 15, 2014
Working at Cobham was rewarding as the work was senior accounts work, dealing with group cash flow ,inter company accounts, investments and head office accounts.

My organisation skills were particular useful as the role was extremely busy, so managing my work was important.
Sadly the position was only temporary, I understand that when I left they eventually – more... recruited two people to cover my role.

This role was isolated, but I supported by an accountant who was both professional and reliable. – less
empresa multinacional no mercado de trabalho
técnico de suporte heldesk (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPApril 7, 2014
empresa multinacional no mercado de trabalho

de informatica tecnologia da informação
AMBIENTE AGRADABLE
administrativo, tramitador de siniestros (Former Employee), Madrid, MDNovember 25, 2013
Pros: seguro medico privado
ALGO ESTRESANTE, ESTAS COSTANTEMENTE CONECTADO AL TELEFONO, Y A VECES NO TENEMOS TIEMPO PARA GESTIONAR LOS EXPEDIENTES
environnement de travail agréable
Assistante commercial (Former Employee), Saint-Quentin-Fallavier, B9September 17, 2013
Pros: repas avec les collégues
prise de poste à partir de 9H. horaire de journée avec 1 heure de pause
Collègues
Assistante RH (Former Employee), MarseilleFebruary 19, 2013
Excellentes relations de travail avec collègues directs et excellent réseau interne de collaborateurs
Lo mas importante de CMA es su exigencia en el trabajo.
Oficial de 1º y post Gerente (Current Employee), MadridNovember 10, 2012
Despues de tantos años en la empresa he de decir que toda la experiencia que he adquirido se la debo a ellos. Son 20 años en los cuales me han formado como persona y como trabajador, debido a lo joven que empece en el mundo laboral.