CMA

CMA Employee Reviews

Productive CMA(AAMA) providing quality health care
Student Externship (Former Employee), Moline, ILMay 3, 2015
Comforting the patient when he/she needs to be comforted, being an advocate and a good listener. Help achieve goals towards recovery and maintain good health. Offer patients support and courage as well as medical care. Knowing once I leave the office at the end of the day, I made a difference in patient's lives.
nice envirinment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 14, 2015
Pros: learned alot
Cons: terrible management
vitals, triage patient, get patient ready for GI procedure, schedule GI procedures, review labs with doctors and whatever else come up
Day to Day
Inbound Vessel Close Coordinator (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAApril 6, 2015
Pros: Benefits; Time off, Lunches
Cons: High quality and quantity of work; High stress situations; 4 superiors to report to daily
Typical work day 9 hours, of Data Entry.
At times Stressful with Customs/ Customers/ Overseas Departments.
High quantities that require meticulous detail in a fast paced work environment.
Deadlines and KPI's
Flexibility when dealing with Special Rates and VIP Customers
Customs Border and Protection interaction Daily
Liaison and ability to react calmly and effectively
A well threaded team is high priority; without various operations would fail.
Fast Paced Environment
Procedure Technician (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: i was able to learn a lot
Cons: unstable hours
Wonderful Staff, nice remodeling going on. Fast paced environment. Opening new offices in surrounding areas.
A seriously focused firm in delivering complex high valued solutions to clients.
President, Chief Advisor and Sales Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Company had too limited "reach" for me to achieve a broader opportunity situation in global finance.
Laid back job
Security Guard (Current Employee), Hartsville, SCDecember 14, 2013
pretty decent job. dont like the 12hr shifts. the employees are nice..the supervisor is ok. dont really have much to do especially at night.
Works with school scheudle
Managing Partner (Current Employee), Corona, CAOctober 22, 2013
Boss is difficult to get along with always yelling. He is never in and expects us to know what he is talking about over the phone
Educational
Finger Imager (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: inexperience supervisors, management stunk!!
I love workg w people, so havg the flexibility of working the 5 boroughs and workg by myself most time. I dont mind being a team player, but i love workg by myself getting my work done is my focus at work, any type of work school, personal, kids, etc. Be grateful for everyday bec there w come a time when u cd be in the same position as needing help and when assistance or resources are at a all time low; the feeling will be indescribable until u are listening to others problems, situations, circumstances, there is no color barrier! So be thankful for what u do hv not for what u don't. There are good people in this world.
i worked here for 3 years
CMA (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJuly 13, 2013
This was a hard job because of the enviroment you have to work in. You just had to learn to seperate yourself from work.
My heart belongs to the Association
Education Team Leader (Current Employee), San Leandro, CAJuly 7, 2013
Pros: autonomy
Cons: politics
The hardest part of my job is not being able to find a satisfactory answer for a members issue. There a very few days over the past 32 years that I never wanted to get up and go to work. I love what I do.
Good place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Longwood, FLFebruary 26, 2013
Business is of value to employees and keeps costs of medical insurance down for company.
good place to work
jantor (Former Employee), kingsport tennFebruary 2, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short lunch
five days aweek.take care of your customer they take care of you.management not very good.i got along with co-workers work together.anybody needed help we jump in and help.they wasnt much hard about job except, when they clean out a bunch of heavy books,lots of trash.the most enjoyable part was meeting the people talking to them also playing tricks on me they love it and i did too. great people.
Productive in accomplishing tasks that are within reason
ci74Consultant (Current Employee), Berwyn, ILAugust 16, 2012
Pros: just knowing i am making somebody happy
Cons: npone
On clothing , jewelry and etc. Or the home decorium. Making the proper decicsions that please a client. Management, i have toughed it out during some real tradjedies like a soft kitten. Yet feeling like the meanest grizzly bear , without anyone knowing it. Co-workers A ok. Just getting up and going at certain times. Making someone else happy.
Overall good company to work for.
General Construction/Site Super (Former Employee), Rockledge, FLMay 30, 2012
Typical 8 hour day. Owner is easy to get along with. Co-workers are hard working. All like to have a good time and get the job done as well. Learned alot about commercial work from the company as well as equipment work.
stable, structured and well focused team from management to staff
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Fort Jackson SCMay 10, 2012
CMA Service is a awesome company to work for and the open door policy is always in effective. They not only care about you and the service you provide but the also provide a great service to you built on integrity and values.