CMA Employee Reviews in United States

Fun Place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMarch 17, 2016
I loved working with the residence at Homewood. Just knowing that I could offer them the love and support that they weren't getting from there families made my job very enjoyable.
Cons
Under staffed
Recruiter
Executive Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLMarch 3, 2016
Entry level opportunity with national recruitment firm. Specialized in mortgage banking candidates in the areas of Operations, Administration, Finance, Technology, Secondary Marketing and Production
Productive and good learning experience
Consultant, UAT Lead (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 27, 2015
I would highly recommend CMA the consulting firm who placed me in MTA for this short term contract will be ending soon. The placement itself was a smooth process and very professional.
Nice and Quiet Clinic Setting
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Winston Salem, NCJuly 1, 2015
A typical day at the clinic I administered allergy injections as well as triaged phone calls. I learned how to work without supervision and management was extremely supportive. My co-worker was very informative and easy to work with. The hardest part of the job was having to turn ineligible patients away and the most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide a service that was at no cost to the patient.
Pros
Worked independently
Cons
paying for parking
Day to Day
Inbound Vessel Close Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAApril 6, 2015
Typical work day 9 hours, of Data Entry.
At times Stressful with Customs/ Customers/ Overseas Departments.
High quantities that require meticulous detail in a fast paced work environment.
Deadlines and KPI's
Flexibility when dealing with Special Rates and VIP Customers
Customs Border and Protection interaction Daily
Liaison and ability to react calmly and effectively
A well threaded team is high priority; without various operations would fail.
Pros
Benefits; Time off, Lunches
Cons
High quality and quantity of work; High stress situations; 4 superiors to report to daily
Unprofessional work environment
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Vineland, NJJune 8, 2015
Favoritism displayed by management, bullying by co-workers, non-existent teamwork, poorly maintained equipment.
nice envirinment
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GaApril 14, 2015
vitals, triage patient, get patient ready for GI procedure, schedule GI procedures, review labs with doctors and whatever else come up
Pros
learned alot
Cons
terrible management
Educational
Finger Imager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 16, 2013
I love workg w people, so havg the flexibility of working the 5 boroughs and workg by myself most time. I dont mind being a team player, but i love workg by myself getting my work done is my focus at work, any type of work school, personal, kids, etc. Be grateful for everyday bec there w come a time when u cd be in the same position as needing help and when assistance or resources are at a all time low; the feeling will be indescribable until u are listening to others problems, situations, circumstances, there is no color barrier! So be thankful for what u do hv not for what u don't. There are good people in this world.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
inexperience supervisors, management stunk!!
Productive CMA(AAMA) providing quality health care
Student Externship (Former Employee) –  Moline, ILMay 3, 2015
Comforting the patient when he/she needs to be comforted, being an advocate and a good listener. Help achieve goals towards recovery and maintain good health. Offer patients support and courage as well as medical care. Knowing once I leave the office at the end of the day, I made a difference in patient's lives.
Productive in accomplishing tasks that are within reason
ci74Consultant (Current Employee) –  Berwyn, ILAugust 16, 2012
On clothing , jewelry and etc. Or the home decorium. Making the proper decicsions that please a client. Management, i have toughed it out during some real tradjedies like a soft kitten. Yet feeling like the meanest grizzly bear , without anyone knowing it. Co-workers A ok. Just getting up and going at certain times. Making someone else happy.
Pros
just knowing i am making somebody happy
Cons
npone
good place to work
jantor (Former Employee) –  kingsport tennFebruary 2, 2013
five days aweek.take care of your customer they take care of you.management not very good.i got along with co-workers work together.anybody needed help we jump in and help.they wasnt much hard about job except, when they clean out a bunch of heavy books,lots of trash.the most enjoyable part was meeting the people talking to them also playing tricks on me they love it and i did too. great people.
Pros
free coffee
Cons
short lunch
My heart belongs to the Association
Education Team Leader (Current Employee) –  San Leandro, CAJuly 7, 2013
The hardest part of my job is not being able to find a satisfactory answer for a members issue. There a very few days over the past 32 years that I never wanted to get up and go to work. I love what I do.
Pros
autonomy
Cons
politics
Fast Paced Environment
Procedure Technician (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 27, 2015
Wonderful Staff, nice remodeling going on. Fast paced environment. Opening new offices in surrounding areas.
Pros
i was able to learn a lot
Cons
unstable hours
stable, structured and well focused team from management to staff
QUALITY CONTROL SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Fort Jackson SCMay 10, 2012
CMA Service is a awesome company to work for and the open door policy is always in effective. They not only care about you and the service you provide but the also provide a great service to you built on integrity and values.
A seriously focused firm in delivering complex high valued solutions to clients.
President, Chief Advisor and Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 21, 2014
Company had too limited "reach" for me to achieve a broader opportunity situation in global finance.
Overall good company to work for.
General Construction/Site Super (Former Employee) –  Rockledge, FLMay 30, 2012
Typical 8 hour day. Owner is easy to get along with. Co-workers are hard working. All like to have a good time and get the job done as well. Learned alot about commercial work from the company as well as equipment work.
Works with school scheudle
Managing Partner (Current Employee) –  Corona, CAOctober 22, 2013
Boss is difficult to get along with always yelling. He is never in and expects us to know what he is talking about over the phone
Laid back job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Hartsville, SCDecember 14, 2013
pretty decent job. dont like the 12hr shifts. the employees are nice..the supervisor is ok. dont really have much to do especially at night.
i worked here for 3 years
CMA (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJuly 13, 2013
This was a hard job because of the enviroment you have to work in. You just had to learn to seperate yourself from work.
Good place to work.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longwood, FLFebruary 26, 2013
Business is of value to employees and keeps costs of medical insurance down for company.