Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Skillman)
- Processing and delivering incoming shipments, overnight packages, and interoffice mail to appropriate departments
- Assembling, addressing, stamping and preparing shipments through different means including online for UPS, FedEx and USPS
- Collecting and processing outgoing mail and packages on a daily basis and coordinating the execution of bulk mail projects
- Creating, scheduling and coordinating shipment deadlines to ensure shipments arrive at the appropriate destination within determined timeline
- Assisting employees with shipping and receiving needs in a timely fashion
- Tracking packages, maintaining inventory of shipping supplies, and resolving mail issues as needed
- Loading and unloading deliveries, assisting with material movement, and sorting and stocking
- Ordering and distributing office supplies, as well as maintaining an inventory of frequently requested supplies
- Able to work 8am to 5pm, Monday through Friday
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 80 pounds
- High school diploma
- Shipping and receiving experience
- Demonstrated experience in completing multiple functions effectively and accurately while maintaining a calm and professional demeanor under demanding business situations
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff and management
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to work independently
Compensation: $12.00 @ Hr
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
Indeed - 6 months ago