Does solving complex server and network problems under pressure thrill you?
Do you enjoy teaching and mentoring other techies the skills you have learned along the way?
Does working with clients to design technical solutions to solve business problems get you up in the morning?
Do you bask in the satisfaction of creating tangible results for clients?
Would you jump at the opportunity to work closely with a successful entrepreneur in a growing company?
If this is you, then we want YOU!! We are a growing local small business with a big heart. We help other small businesses and non-profits craft technology solutions to increase efficiencies and create competitive advantage. It not easy and it is never boring, but we enjoy what we do.
This position requires that a candidate have the minimum of an associate’s degree in networking (or related field) and a minimum of 5 years of technical experience as well as the following:
- Proven networking capabilities (designing, supporting, maintaining, administering, and troubleshooting Windows network operating systems)
- In-depth knowledge of workstations (installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting, and upgrading software and Windows operating systems/Microsoft Office as well as email accounts and security applications)
- In-depth knowledge of Internet applications and Internet connectivity methods
- Strong knowledge of wired and wireless LANs (designing, maintaining, and supporting broadband modems and firewalls, wired/wireless routers, Ethernet switches and printers)
- Providing on-call service on a rotating basis
- Although technical knowledge and background is important, a solid understanding of business concepts and customer service is critical to the position.
Local candidates encouraged to apply as we do not provide relocation assistance.
Are you up for the challenge?
If so, please respond to this ad with your resume, list of current certifications and a short paragraph stating why you would be a good fit for our organization.