CMN.com specializes in web development and Internet marketing in a variety of verticals. We're in an exciting time of growth in our new Seattle office, and are looking to add to our team. We're looking for a highly self-motivated, detail oriented analyst for our Marketing Department. If you're intellectually curious, pick things up very quickly, and can write and/or think your way around a problem, this could be a great fit!
Job Responsibilities Include:
- In depth research and analysis of a variety of topics including (but not limited to) Education, Insurance, and Finance
- Using tools to find web-based audiences for content and promotional purposes
- Correspondence and outreach
- Weekly Reporting
- Interfacing with writers/editors to oversee the marketability of content and web-based products
- Completed Bachelors Degree
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software (with an emphasis on Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive attitude
Benefits to Working at CMN:
- Smart, motivated, and fun co-workers
- Amazing office space in Pioneer Square
- Great benefits (full medical, dental, vision, parking, 401(k) with generous company match)
- Experience working in a growing and marketable field
If you think that you are who we're looking for, please apply with your resume, cover letter and a list of your 3 favorite restaurants in Seattle, and 5 favorite albums. Change the email subject line to "CMN.com Marketing Analyst - First Name, Last Name" to be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!