The United States Transportation Command (USTRANSCOM) Critical Infrastructure Program (CIP) Contract Support Team has developed and continues to evolve the Transportation Infrastructure Tool and Analysis Network (TITAN), a web-enabled tool to support risk management decision-making for the USTRANSCOM CIP, command operations center, and other USTRANSCOM and Department of Defense (DOD) users on the classified network. TITAN supports the collection, identification, analysis, and dissemination of USTRANSCOM-identified critical assets and related information to USTRANSCOM users and stakeholders from the Joint Staff, the Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense for Homeland Defense and Americas’ Security Affairs (OASD(HD&ASA)), other Combatant Command (CCMD), and DOD agencies.
CMW is currently seeking a Database Integrator. The ideal candidate will be very versatile and able to learn new applications quickly.
- Responsibilities will include the application design, development, and testing of database driven applications within a customer provided Agile development environment using Java, Unix and My SQL.
- ** Certification in Security+
- Maintenance of interfaces using a combination of DOD-approved development tools.
- Specific experience in Spring Framework development, including JPS is highly desirable as well as experience in Unix, MySQL, and Web Services.
- Creating scripts that will accept data from other Defense CIP databases as well as push data to other systems using web services.
- SECRET – level security clearance required
** If all other criterion are met training for certification will be provided
DoD SECRET – level security clearance required
This is a long term contract position.
CMW & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.