CMYK+WHITE is a design studio in Midtown Manhattan, New York City, and we’re looking for Entry Level or Junior Web Designer who is a positive, detail-oriented, creative and self-motivated to continue learning and growing as professional.
Please visit our web site: http://www.cmykpluswhite.com to check who we are and what we are doing before you apply.
– 0-2 years experience and Bachelor's degree
– A great eye and skill for typography, layout, color—design fundamentals
– Working knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery
– Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
– Experience of handling Wordpress
– Knowledge of crossing browsers and mobile device in web site development
– Well-organized and pay attention to details
– Ability to meet aggressive deadlines and handle changing priorities.
– Works well both independently and with a group
– Self-motivated to initiate growth in desired areas
– eager to remain up-to-speed on interactive design trends– Motivated and organized in order to work quickly and effectively under time constraints
OTHER USEFUL SKILLS
– Action Script 3
– Knowledge of other programming languages
– Medical and Dental insurance; Company pay 100% for employees
– 401(K) Plan, 100% match up to 6% of salary
– Paid Holiday, Vacation, and Personal day
Please send your resume along with a formal cover letter and a link to your online portfolio.