- Develop, implement, and refine data engineering solutions for unstructured data in support of our business.
- Design and implement dimensional data models that scale across the enterprise.
- Partner with analyst teams to explore structured and unstructured data to discover business insights and opportunities.
- Build scalable ETL workflows to transform and integrate data in to structures conducive for reporting and analytics.
- Function as data expert to advise business analysts in the usage of structured and unstructured data.
- 5+ years working as a developer in a Data Engineering, ETL, Data Warehousing or BI team.
- Extensive experience working with structured data platforms, ETL, and Unix/Linux shell scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, or Ruby.
- Expertise troubleshooting data quality issues, analyzing data requirements, and utilizing big data systems such as Hadoop.
- Experience in report development, dimensional data modeling. Previous experience with scientific programming frameworks such as R or Python is a plus.
- A strong desire to build data platforms that drive insights from our client’s information.
Indeed - 17 months ago