The portfolio for this group contains applications to manage curriculum, classes, schedule, and executive reports.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- Enables the technical delivery of a set of projects. Responsible for the design, build, test and implementation phases, as well as ensuring adherence to technical standards.
- Works with Business Analysts/business partners to determine and translate business requirements into technology solutions.
- Accountable for ensuring quality and adherence to technical, security and compliance standards.
- Provide post-implementation and ongoing production support.
- Supports the architectural design and documentation.
- Guarantees quality of software development and testing.
- 3-5 years programming experience in .NET distributed application development.
- Strong programming ability, with great attention to detail and design.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing Relational Databases, SQL stored procedures.
- Experience using a systems analysis and design methodology, with good understanding of industry trends and tools such as Agile software development.
- Ability to work with business partners and articulate technical trends/concepts and design/implementation considerations.
- Willing to embrace and thrive in a geographically-dispersed, highly-virtual workplace.
- Highly effective in both individual assignments and collaborative teamwork.
- Experience with Telerik controls is a plus.