This role, with American Express, is a contract scheduled through Sept. and will pay $33/hr W2.
Designs training programs, including classroom lectures, online courses, and self-study sessions, directed at employees, organization members, or those who use the organization's products or services. Develops and updates course content and coordinates learning curriculum.
· Conducts assessment and analysis to identify new development needs and recommends training methods accordingly.
· Maintains in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the related field.
· Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Performs a variety of tasks.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
· Typically reports to a manager.