CNA Insurance Companies Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working here for the experience and varied tasks I was asked to perfrom.
Policy Typist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 22, 2014
CNA Insurance Companies was a responsive employer. I learned much about the insurance industry while working here. My supervisors were considerate and attentive to our needs as employees. I'm glad I had the opportunity to work for this company.
Pros
free lunches and great company outings.
Very good company to work for
Rater Technician/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CTOctober 1, 2013
I worked there for 18 years. I started out as a file and clerk and work my way up to an Underwriting Assistant. I enjoyed my co-workers we were like family. Management were good.
A typical day going in working trying to get everything done as plan doing the day. I really can't think of any.
Pros
opportunities, celebrating anniversaries for every 5th year
Cons
don't have any
Excellent workplace and fringe benefits were great!
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2012
Overall a great company with excellent benefits. Flexible work schedule and wonderful bosses.
Pros
401k plan, fringe benefits, excellent work environment
Cons
n/a
Excellent Company
Underwriter Assistant & Premium Booking Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 20, 2012
The professional that I am today, I owe to this company. During my years of employment with this company formely known as Continential Insurance Company, my professional skills were developed, sharpen, and enhanced for Cooporate America. They have an excellent employee incentive program, that developes professional character. Thank you CNA Insurance Companies, formely known as Continential Insurance Company.
Pros
excellent employee incentive program, outstanding company

4.8