ENVE Composites has a new opening for a Receptionist/Office Assistant. The successful candidate will possess EXCELLENT, PROFESSIONAL, and A-MAY-ZING communication skills both on the phone and in person. This position will be the first impression of our business and we are looking for professionalism and class. The successful candidate must also possess excellent computer skills, experience with data entry, and knowledge of QuickBooks.
Our Receptionist will be responsible for...
- Answering telephones and directing the caller to the appropriate associate
- Greeting and directing visitors to the company.
- Performing daily data entry duties
- Assisting with creating customer invoices
- Receiving, sorting and forwarding incoming mail.
- Assisting with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating.
- Maintaining and organizing general areas within reception and conference rooms.
- Preparing and organizing documents
- Schedule appointments for members of the management team
- Maintaining and organizing the lobby are and conference rooms
Indeed - 22 months ago
We are a collection of cyclists, friends and innovators. The idea behind the start of our company was to put together a group of individuals...