COED Media Group, a leading online publisher, is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager. Our three properties are: COED Magazine for the men's college lifestyle, College Candy for the intelligent female at university, and Busted Coverage for the sports fan that loves the dirt sheets & rumor-mill more than scores and stats. We run a small marketing department and are looking for a new member to the team to:
- Assist in traffic analysis
- Management of partner relationships
- Promotion of our original content
- Social media branding across all three of our properties
- Collaborate with our editorial/ad-sales departments for event executions and follow up communications
- Formulate sponsorships
- Work with the Marketing Coordinator on brand expansion, events, projects
We would like the candidate to be:
- A college graduate
- Have a minimum of 1 year working within online marketing
- Excellent written and oral skills
- MUST Be Very Proficient with Google Analytics
- Proficient with WordPress, Excel, Adobe products
- Must be a team player and understand how to bridge the demands of the business and editorial sides of our business
- Multitasking skills in a face paced environment
- Being an excellent drinking buddy helps, too.
This job is based in our NYC offices with a young, fun, and fast-paced staff. We want you to be able to deliver a partner presentation about traffic statistics in the morning and come play beer pong with us at night. Salary requirements will be based upon experience. Please send cover letter/resume.
Indeed - 16 months ago
COED Media Group, a leading online publisher, is looking to hire a full-time Marketing Manager. Our three properties are: COED Magazine for...