- Strong communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in a LUXURY FASHION retail environment preferred
- Basic fashion knowledge
- Flexibility in schedules, ability to work on weekends
- Ability to work in a team setting
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
- Aspiration to grow and learn
- Meet and exceed daily sales targets
- Follow all company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook and the Code of Conduct
- Assist in all operational tasks, including visual merchandising
- Develop client relationships and maintain consistent communication with the clients
- Demonstrate great team work and be able to multitask
- Process shipments and display all items on the floor
- Provide product and brand information to customers
- Manage the register when needed
- Maintain the sales floor, the fitting rooms, and the cash wrap area
We are looking for result oriented individuals with a genuine passion for fashion, people and the retail environment. Sales associates are responsible for providing excellent customer service by engaging and connecting with the clients, while maintaining a clean, safe shopping environment. Sales associates are expected to have in-depth product knowledge, and to be able to communicate this information to the customers. The drive to generate sales and execute the highest of standards is crucial. As a Comptoir des Cotonniers representative, all sales associates must execute best practices and follow the brand principles. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and career growth within the organization.
About Comptoir des Cotonniers
Comptoir des Cotonniers is a French women's contemporary brand that combines modern trends with timeless pieces. The first U.S. store opened in 2008 in Soho, bringing the Parisian chic right to the fashionable New Yorkers.
In Europe, as well as in Asia and in the United States, customers acclaim Comptoir des Cotonniers as the expression of the French elegance. Our brand currently has 8 shops in the U.S. and 400 Worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about our brand, please visit: www.comptoirdescotonniers.com