Comptoir des Cotonniers is a French women's contemporary brand that combines modern trends with timeless pieces. The first U.S. store opened in 2008 in Soho, bringing the Parisian chic right to the fashionable New Yorkers.
In Europe, as well as in Asia and in the United States, customers acclaim Comptoir des Cotonniers as the expression of the French elegance. Our brand currently has 8 shops in the U.S. and 400 Worldwide.
MADAME, MADEMOISELLE, ETC. A collection made for every woman.
Store Manager Position Summary:
The Store Manager is responsible for the overall management of the store. Communicate, support and implement all corporate directives. Manage sales, profitability, people development, and visual presentation. Maintain the operational efficiency of the store. Consistently forecasts the needs of the store.
As a Comptoir des Cotonniers representative, the Store Manager must execute best practices and follow the brand principles. We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package and career growth within the organization.
*Decision Making Skills
*Ability to continually learn
1. Sales Management
Goal- to increase sales volume, meet and exceed sales plan, reinforce exceptional customer service standards.
- Maximizes sales by analysis of stores and associates statistical performance, sets goals for each employee.
- Develops an action plan for achieving each goal.
- Reinforces the standards of customer service inclusive of clienteling.
- Consistently interacts and leads on the sales floor with staff and clients.
2. People Development and Communication
Goal- maximizes individual strengths, reduce turnover, and improve individual challenges.
- Hire and develop staff to represent Comptoir des Cotonniers in behavior and character.
- Provide consistent feedback, motivation and performance evaluations.
- Communicates with corporate on a consistent basis.
- Train and develop the skills necessary for staff to be promoted to the next level.
3. Visual Merchandising/Merchandise Management
Goal- protect the companies image, impact the business
- Maintains brand visual standards through out the store.
- All corporate visual directives are implemented on time.
- Maintains an organized stockroom.
- Evaluate and communicate assortment levels to corporate.
- Use product knowledge with each sale and with staff daily.
- Know current fashion trends to convey a fashion culture.
Goal- increase profitability, maximize productivity
- Conducts quarterly inventories as directed by corporate.
- Trains staff on importance of operational efficiency and follows up to insure accuracy.
- Manages payroll and all other controllable expenses, protects companies assets through reinforcement of loss prevention procedures.
Only those with the appropriate experience will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about our brand, please visit: www.comptoirdescotonniers.com