This is a full-time hourly position that reports to the Manager of Implementation and is responsible for executing and completing client implementation projects in a high-quality, professional manner. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members, defining the project’s objectives and, overseeing quality control throughout the process. Full-time hours in the CBS offices are mandatory and are an essential function of the job.
- Manage and complete full implementations from beginning to end of lifecycle including leading the launch call and guiding client to completion of pre-Install paperwork, installing software and all related features. Assisting the client through the pre-training, post training period, completing post training projects and issues to assure understanding and optimal use of software. Handing off clients to support when they are up and running independently.
- Complete Add-On projects assigned, explaining project goals to clients and assisting them with completion of tasks and understanding their role in a timely completion.
- Set and continually oversee proper project expectations with clients and team members.
- Identify and resolve any potential issues within the projects to alert the client and work toward a successful resolution.
- Document all progress, issues and resolutions within Compulink’s Client Advantage Software, according to Compulink policies.
- Work the call queue, according to the prioritization schedule set forth by Compulink, to answer client questions and concerns.
- Assist other project team members within the department with their tasks to facilitate quickest response and resolution of client issues.
- Stay current on all dept required classes.
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities to research and determine appropriate actions.
- Excellent verbal and written communications by phone or email with clients and trading partners.
- The ability to anticipate client needs, offer solutions, troubleshoot, and provided resolution in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills varying with technical and communication skills that promote strong working relationships (internally and externally).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated accompanied by ability to multi-task and establish effective priorities.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Minimum 2 years experience providing customer service in a call center environment.
- Must be proficient in Windows XP/2000, Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience with Shortel telephone system is a plus.
- Experience providing end-user technical support on Practice Management Software is a plus.
Indeed - 8 months ago
Compulink is a market-leading developer of Windows based Practice Management Software solutions for healthcare businesses. Established in...