Fast growing consumer public relations agency specializing in publicity services, product launches and placement, branding events, celebrity/athlete appearances and social media, is searching for a driven, energetic, outgoing and creative Assistant Account Executive (AAE) and Account Executive (AE) to join our team immediately. Candidates must have 2-3 years in the public relations industry -- agency experience is required.
Tell us why you're awesome!
Agency operates in a casual and collaborative environment, with a work hard, play hard attitude. We love what we do and require our colleagues to bring the same passion to the office every day. You will technically have a title, but our all hands on deck approach will allow you to do more as part of our team than most agencies. You will have the opportunity to step outside of your "level" on a daily basis to better yourself and provide our clients with the best service around.
- Creative thinker
- Media relations via phone and email
- Social media experience including the use of Twitter, Facebook, Yelp, Four-Square, blogger outreach, etc.
- Strong writing skills
- Pitch/story angle development
- Capable of managing multiple assignments/accounts
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creation of client update memos & management of miscellaneous administrative tasks
- Ongoing media monitoring
- Knowledge of Cision, Vocus and LexisNexis
BMLPR is New Jersey’s fastest growing consumer public relations agency specializing in publicity services, product launches and...