Job Description: Inside Sales Representative for Contour Design, Inc. (the "Company") Selling our award winning ergonomic product lines to Fortune 500 companies and other assigned accounts.
Using materials provided by the Company and other resources, independently learn and understand the value of ergonomic workplace solutions to end-users, dealers, ergonomists, health and safety officers, physical therapists ("PTs") and occupational therapists ("OTs").
Develop appropriate sales presentation materials that are efficient, effective and reflective of your individual strengths as well as the customer's specific needs.
Continuously refine and improve sales presentations to achieve optimal sales results and maximize opportunity.
Maintain appropriate sales activity levels at all times in assigned market segments, territories and accounts; such activities include but are not limited to:
- Setting up product tests and/or demo's for end-users
- Prospecting by telephone, email and other appropriate and cost-effective means
- Making presentations and trial placements for prospective clients
- Completing established sales-related reporting and database entries
- Supporting customers and prospects with information and follow-up
- Facilitating and/or conducting dealer training sessions on both ergonomics & the Company's products
- Establishing relationships with ergonomic consulting firms and educating them on the features, functions and benefits of the Company's products
- Completing all related, required documentation in a timely manner; and otherwise, adhering to Company policies and procedures in accordance with pricing, rms,conditions,
programs, and practices.
1-2 years sales experience
The ability to communicate professionally, efficiently and effectively--both orally and in writing, in individual and group settings
Proficiency in of MS OFFICE programs
Compensation: Competitive Salary plus Commission