Control Analytics, Inc., a manufacturer’s representative firm, and system integrator, selling environmental, industrial hygiene, safety, on-line process monitors and systems, is currently seeking a qualified Regional Sales Manager to support our Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems (CEMS) integration and process analyzer business in the Houston area. Responsibilities include increasing business with existing customers and developing relationships with new customers in order to meet strategic business objectives and specific sales goals.
- Travel to customer sites to develop and maintain relationships, generate and qualify leads, manage the customer through a sales process, generate bookings, and conduct follow ups to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of and, posses the ability to, professionally demonstrate the features and capabilities of various equipment to potential clients.
- Provide technical support to customers, field sales and engineering in the application of products into individual sites such as Power Plants, Petro-Chemical, Refineries, Steel, Paper, Manufacturing, Chemical, Landfills…etc.
- Provide technical information and services to solve application challenges and meet commercial needs related to the sale of CEMS and related equipment.
- Develop and manage sales forecast within assigned territory.
- Assist with all aspects of pricing, contract preparation and work with back office support to ensure timely generation of quotes and proper billing set-up.
- Establish relationships in various industry groups to further knowledge and expand network.
- Initiate efforts to provide other Control Analytics product and services to customers.
- 50% travel in the Houston area.
- 1-year plus experience selling industrial instrumentation and/or controls in the Houston area market.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or related field.
- Strong motivation to develop new accounts while servicing existing accounts.
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and ability to interact on a technical level with internal and external personnel.
- Computer literacy required (MS Office applications, database and presentation software)
Compensation and Benefits:
This position offers a base salary plus a commission structure which is tied to individual goals and objectives. Other benefits include: car allowance, 401(K), medical, dental, vision, and LTD. No phone calls please.
Indeed - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard