Are you a highly skilled Senior DBA? We are looking for you!
We are a well-established growing financial services company looking for a Senior Database Administrator to join our team and help lead our database initiatives. The company has recently invested in the latest technology and built out a high performance infrastructure with datacenter locations in the East Coast, Midwest and West Coast and are now ready for an experienced and Senior SQL DBA to assist in the redesign and implementation of a highly available transactional-based system and database architecture. The right candidate will become part of the technology-focused team within the company located in Aliso Viejo, California.
If you are an experienced Senior SQL Database Administrator with 6+ years of experience, please read on.
Top Reasons to Work with Us…
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Health and Benefits Package
- PTO and Paid Holidays!
- Technology Focused Group
- Latest Technology and SQL Server Technology
What You Will Be Doing…
- Manage and coordinate ongoing support of a highly available SQL infrastructure
- Develop and convert complex structured SQL scripts and enterprise-level data models for operational database and data warehousing
- Perform database diagnostics, query optimizations, performance tuning and monitoring
- Perform intensive back-end database testing and analysis utilizing functional requirements, use cases and test plans
- Report defects found and verify fixes implemented as a result. Work with development to troubleshoot and resolve quality issues using existing issue management process
- Develop SQL reports and query support for external applications and reporting solutions
- Review and assist with optimizing and enhancing current database query, processing scripts and business processing
- Perform and Manage DBA group related tasks; monitoring & tuning, backup & recovery, user & permission, release scheduling, maintenance tasks, etc.
What You Need for this Position…
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent proven work experience
- 6+ years of advanced T-SQL development and in-depth knowledge of SQL internals
- 6+ years of experience developing and managing Microsoft SQL databases
- Experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012 Clustering & SQL Server High Availability Clustering/Replication
- SQL Server 2012 Enterprise Experience a PLUS!
- Microsoft Certified Database Administrator a PLUS!
- Financial Services Experience a Plus!
Indeed - 30+ days ago