Cornerstone Treatment Facility Network is a respected leader and innovator in the chemical dependency treatment field for more than 25 years. We are seeking part time Nursing Supervisors to work during the evening shift, 3pm - 11pm, or night shift 11pm - 7am shift, including weekends and holidays.
General Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing, the Supervisor has administrative and clinical responsibilities for all nursing units within the facility. Supervises the nursing staff; reviews nursing treatment plans and progress notes; composes monthly nursing staff schedule; maintains interdepartmental communication and works as interdisciplinary team member; performs staff nurse duties.
1) Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. Degree preferred and/or equivalent in formal education and/or courses related to addiction medicine.
2) Licensed by the State of New York as a Registered Nurse
3) CPR certified
1) Five consecutive years of medical / surgical nursing.
2) Minimum of 3 years experience as a Head Nurse or equivalent.
3) Mental Health or Substance Abuse Facility experience preferred.
4) Must be computer literate
Criminal Background check, employee reference, and drug testing conducted on all applicants. Cornerstone Treatment Facilities Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer.