CORSA Performance Exhausts, a TMG Performance Products company headquartered in Berea, Ohio, is a leading manufacturer of premium performance exhaust systems for cars, trucks, SUVs and marine applications. Through its patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC™) technology, CORSA Performance Exhausts provides the industry’s only guaranteed drone-free driving experience backed by premium performance and superior customer service.
We are searching for a Production Planning and Inventory Control Supervisor to oversee all aspects of planning, scheduling and prioritizing the resources of the manufacturing facility in accordance with customer and business objectives. Responsible for management, replenishment and accuracy of inventory manufactured within the facility.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional computer skills with multiple software applications, including Microsoft Office and ERP systems.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years production control experience in an ISO9001 Materials Requirements Planning (MRP) environment.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Creates daily production schedules to prioritize work in the shop in accordance with customer and business guidelines.
- Generates work orders to initiate and control the production of items within the facility.
- Analyzes production specifications and plan capacity data to determine manufacturing processes, tools and human resource requirements.
- Maintains the forecast as provided by Sales in the MRP system, analyses the output, and takes action to support the needs of our customers.
- Develops and implements projects to optimize production planning and control utilizing MRP, LEAN, Kanban and other methods or processes.
- Establishes stocking and replenishment levels for manufactured inventory utilizing the LEAN/Kanban philosophy of inventory management.
- Oversees all aspects of Shipping and Receiving and Material Handling.
- Supervises hourly workforce tasked with final preparation and packaging of completed products.
- Manage the cycle count process, analyze variances and update inventory as required to ensure accurate part count information in the ERP system.
- Executes, maintains and continuously improves MRP system in support of company objectives.
- Leads or participates in capital improvement projects for building and production equipment.
- Reports to management key measurements in regards to revenue, work order status, manufacturing floor utilization levels, and On-Time Delivery.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Required to travel around the shop and visit all established work stations.
- Ability to write read and interpret documentation.
- Required to frequently use a computer.
- Will be exposed to noise, vibration, dust, exhaust fumes and other materials.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs.
Visit us at www.corsaperformance.com
Find us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/CorsaPerf
TMG Performance Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer