CORSA Performance Exhausts, a TMG Performance Products company headquartered in Berea, Ohio, is a leading manufacturer of premium performance exhaust systems for cars, trucks, SUVs and marine applications. Through its patented Reflective Sound Cancellation (RSC™) technology, CORSA Performance Exhausts provides the industry’s only guaranteed drone-free driving experience backed by premium performance and superior customer service.
Responsible for enhancing the customer experience by providing the highest level of marine technical support.
Skills and Experience:
- Technical aptitude
- Team player, self- motivated and passionate about problem-solving and customer support
- Excellent customer service skills as demonstrated in verbal and written communication
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Capable of breaking down technical language and scenarios to be more easily understood
- Organized, managing time well and be able to provide timely and accurate responses to customer requests
- Friendly phone personality (proper phone etiquette)
- Ability to understand and apply information gathered from CAD drawings
- Competent in Microsoft Office products
- Marine Industry experience a plus
Key Job Responsibilities
- Ensure delivery of world-class technical support through fast and accurate processing of customer inquiries via telephone, email, forums and internet portal
- Develop and maintain strong, bonding relationships with customer contacts
- Become a valuable resource/consultant to customers delivering solutions to their technical challenges (“trusted advisor” status)
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document and replicate customer problems
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Required to frequently use a computer.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- May occasionally require exposure to the manufacturing areas where under certain areas require the use of personal protective equipment
- Ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office environment.
Indeed - 15 months ago