Country Inn & Suites, Albuquerque, NM, is hiring a general manager with at least 3 yrs experience at hotel industry.
- Coordinate planning of department heads and assistant managers with regard to time-tables, work schedules, employment of employees within the different services
- Coordination of the execution of activities via instructions to the heads of departments/ assistant Managers, supervision of the execution;
- Determination of the workforce, recruitment and hiring of new staff, supervision of sufficient introduction, execution of performance reviews and training of staff.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of department heads in their absence.
- Handling complaints, in the last resort.
- Other reliable to the above mentioned, tasks in order of the executive;
- Handing over opinions and beliefs, decisions etc. to the executives;
- Leading various internal and external meetings;
- Supervise the fulfillment of the regulations of the employment
- General education related to hospitality, on middle and higher management level.
- At least 3 years experience within the hotel industry in Hotel Management.
- Excellent Written English and copy-writing skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Various Reporting
- Experience with Computerized Hotel Operation Systems
- Skillful in Project Planning/ tasks
- Ability to Prioritize projects/ tasks
- Highly Managerial Capacities
- Highly Organized and Efficient individual
- Pro-Active and Result Driven
- Both Team Player and Captain (hands-on)
- Ability to Adapt Vision and Proven Flexibility
Indeed - 17 months ago