Are you interested in analyzing big data and uncovering fraudulent behavior online? Does the idea of wearing many hats in an entrepreneurial environment excite you? Do you want to become part of a passionate team working to solve the online fraud challenge?
CPA Detective is the leading affiliate fraud detection solution for the performance marketing industry used by the largest online advertisers and affiliate networks. CPA Detective allows companies to make intelligent lead and media buying decisions by leveraging advanced algorithms, forensic pattern matching technology, and an industry-wide Fraud Intelligence Database.
We’re looking for an energetic Business Analyst to join our growing team.
We care deeply about working with the best.
- Entry level, recent college graduate or up to 2 years of previous experience as an analyst
- Positive attitude and always looking for a solution to any situation
- Excellent Knowledge of Excel
- SQL query language a plus
- Fast learner, problem solver, and loves a challenge
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Interest in new technologies
- Solid computer and Internet skills
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of complex systems and processes
- Ability to multi-task and support multiple project initiatives
- Ability to lead assignments with minimum supervision
- Degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering/Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Respond to customer inquiries by performing data analysis and discussing with team members
- Present findings and create brief written reports for clients
- Evaluate large datasets for new patterns of fraudulent behavior
- Help the sales team by introducing new processes and automating or improving existing ones
- Work closely with the technology team on troubleshooting problems and designing new features
- Quality assurance and monitoring of client data to ensure high level of quality service
- Assist with the testing and change of technical procedures to sustain competitive advantages
- Communicating effectively with teams and management to deliver required outputs on time with full transparency
- Adhering to the processes and contributing to improve the processes for product development
- Analyze new and existing implementations and propose methods to increase end user satisfaction and increase both system and user efficiency
- Act as liaison between the business units, technology teams and support teams
We offer a highly competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation days, personal days, a corporate gym membership, and an energetic culture.
Please submit your resume and a few words about what excites you about what we do and how you can contribute.