Are you an outgoing and self-motivated team-player? Does the idea of wearing many hats in an entrepreneurial environment excite you? Do you want to become part of a passionate team working to reshape affiliate marketing by solving one of the greatest challenges in the industry - online fraud?
CPA Detective is the leading affiliate fraud detection solution for the performance marketing industry used by the largest online advertisers and affiliate networks. CPA Detective allows companies to make intelligent lead and media buying decisions by leveraging advanced algorithms, forensic pattern matching technology, and an industry-wide Fraud Intelligence Database.
We’re looking for an energetic Business Development representative to help take CPA Detective to the next level.
We care deeply about working with the best.
- Highly-motivated and competitive
- Positive attitude and always looking for a solution to any situation that may occur
- Fast learner, problem solver, and loves a challenge
- Online marketing agency and/or startup experience a plus
- Solid computer and Internet skills
- Excel skills a plus
- 4-year undergraduate degree
- Work closely with CEO and sales team to identify opportunities, prospect for new clients, schedule presentations and follow-up with existing opportunities
- Develop relationships with new and existing clients
- Help customers get started with using our service through tutorials, email communication, and data analysis
- Respond to customer inquiries by performing data analysis and discussing with other team members
- Participate at industry trade shows around the country
We offer a highly competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation days, personal days, a corporate gym membership, and an energetic culture.
Please submit your resume and a few words about what excites you about what we do and how you can contribute.