Marketing & Communications Manager (New York)
Are you passionate about defining and entering new markets? Are you interested in working on an industry leading team in a new multi-billion dollar industry? Does the idea of pushing the envelope of new innovative marketing techniques excite you? If you are ready to make the transition to a rapidly growing company with huge opportunity for advancement, this may be the opportunity for you!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated person to develop and execute our marketing and communications strategy for our new and existing products.
We care deeply about working with the best.
CPA Detective is the award winning global ad fraud detection solution for online marketers. Our technology is proven to increase marketing ROI and maximize digital campaign efficiency through managing impressions, clicks, and conversions. CPA Detective allows companies to make intelligent media buying decisions by leveraging predictive scoring algorithms, smart device fingerprinting, and an industry-wide Fraud Intelligence Database to provide greater transparency into the quality of each conversion and the overall traffic source.
At CPA Detective, the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for establishing and implementing the strategic and tactical communications plans designed to take advantage of market opportunities and generate demand. In addition, the Marketing & Communications Manager will be responsible for building awareness and enhancing brand reputation in order to drive interest and measure the return on marketing investment. Entrepreneurial by nature, the ideal person will be a self-starter, motivated, resourceful and have excellent organization and leadership skills.
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned strategic marketing plan, and inform internal teams as to what short and long term strategies are.
- Administer content management efforts such as website content, sales collateral, and other content based materials.
- Manage public relations including writing press releases, testimonials, case studies, references, blog posts, and trade show planning
- Oversee search, display, and social media campaigns, along with any other online/offline campaigns that are running.
- BA/BS Degree
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal, and presentation.
- Strong knowledge of consumer marketing strategy and execution, both online and offline
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, and able to identify and prioritize value creating activities.
- Experience with graphic design software tools such as Adobe Design Suite, InDesign, or Photoshop a plus
We offer a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, vacation days, personal days, a corporate gym membership, and an energetic culture.
Please submit your resume and a few words about what excites you about what we do and how you can contribute.