We are an Encino CPA firm looking for a Senior Auditor.
We provide a wide array of services including Audit, Tax, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Management Consulting just to name a few. We serve a diversified clientele ranging from prestigious names to younger, high-growth enterprises. Personal Attention. Regard for quality control. Valuable experience. And people you'll enjoy meeting and knowing.
Here is what we are looking for.
An Audit Senior with:
- Diversified accounting and auditing assignments.
- Able to meet time constrains and client deadlines.
- Build client relationships.
- Assist staff in prioritize and manage workload.
- Participates in planning and scheduling client engagements.
- Prepare and index work papers.
- Drafts reports.
- Career opportunity.
- Three to five years’ experience required.
Requirements for our Audit Senior are:
- CPA certified.
- A minimum of two to three years audit senior experience within public accounting industry.
- Team player.
- Able to supervise one or more staff.
- Review work completed and direct necessary revisions.
- Great communication skills and able to communicate clearly and concisely in English.
- Proactively seeks knowledge, new tasks and responsibilities.
- Career Opportunity.
Salary is open to negotiation depending upon experience..