Online Medical Equipment Provider looking for a Customer Service Representative with a desire to learn. Call Center experience is a plus.
The objective of this position is to support and service our toll free callers in all facets and functions relating to our website and the products and services offered, before, during and after an order has been processed.
Inbound and outbound calls as well as email communications relating to our website which offers equipment used in the treatment of Sleep Apnea. Our Customer Service Representatives assist customers in every way which includes taking orders over the phone and in person, responding by email and processing orders. Training is provided.
- Inbound and outbound calls
- Process online orders contacting customers as needed to complete transactions
- Respond to customer emails
- Upload and download files via email, and fax server
- Assist walk-in customers in our store
- Navigate our website, reference our FAQ, and assist customers as needed, to find solutions to product questions and find answers to clinical questions
- Help customers "make it work" by troubleshooting clinical and technical customer questions, both before and after the sale
Please Note: Previous knowledge of CPAP Equipment or Sleep Apnea is helpful but is NOT required. This position requires openness to learning new information in a short period of time. Product advancements and equipment changes require on-going learning. Training is provided.
Skill Set Requirements
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Quick typist
- Comfortable with web based tools (Email, Forms, Shopping Websites)
- Able to multi-task
- Able to analyze information and respond
- Self motivated learner
- Positive attitude
- Flexible, engaged team player
- A willingness to come in and help people every day and get up and do it again tomorrow
- Call Center experience desired but not required
Our Training Process
All Customer Service Representatives will spend time becoming familiar with the products we represent. A part of the training period may include working in our warehouse which provides a chance to handle the products sold. There is some lifting and you must be physically and mentally able to work effectively and safely.
We conduct background checks on all applicants. A clean criminal record is required for employment with our company.
If you feel you have the characteristics required to excel in this job and would like to hear more about it, we would love to hear from you! Submit your resume for consideration.
Salary USD : 12.5 - 13 Per Hour
Career Level Required : Entry Level
Experience Required : Less than 1 Year
Education Required : High School or equivalent
Job Type : Employee
Job Status : Full Time