CPI Card Group is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team. The individual in this position is responsible for preventative, predictive, and routine maintenance of all production and facility related equipment. This includes troubleshooting and repair of mechanical and electrical components, including but not limited to motors, drives, pumps, and control devices. This position will work Friday-Sunday, 5pm-5am.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Related Post Technical education desired.
- At least five years work experience in mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, HVAC, and basic electrical repair.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings.
- Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data and research parts.
- Able to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to lift 40 lbs.
- Valid drivers license and proof of insurance.
- Manufacturing experience strongly desired.
All candidates must pass a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen, criminal background check, credit check and education verification.
Long term/Short term disability
Flexible spending plan
401K with company match
Holiday, Vacation and Sick time
Health Club Reimbursement
CPI Card Group is one of the larger manufacturers of plastic cards in the United States. As major suppliers of top-quality plastic cards for international use, our cards are in use at ATM’s, banks, retail stores, universities, corporations, hotels, and toll-booths worldwide. We produce the following types of cards but are not limited to:
- Smart cards
- Magnetic strip
- Visa and MasterCard
- ID and campus ID
- Driver’s license
- Access Control
CPI Card Group is a growing company with a global marketplace and exciting high-technology products. This creates a vital, dynamic workplace which is rarely boring and always challenging.