CPI Solutions is one of the most established and fastest growing information technology consulting and services firms headquartered in Southern California. With over 55 full-time employees and clients operating in the small, medium and enterprise spaces, CPI is seen as a trusted IT advisor to organizations that want to improve efficiency and profitability through the use of high-value, high-return business technology investments.General Position Summary & Responsibilities:
The Service Desk Coordinator is responsible for creating work orders and scheduling technical resources for resolution of client issues while ensuring that all of his/her efforts are compliant with the company service handling procedures. Duties may include using telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compile statistics and reports on work progress.
Our Service Desk Coordinator is responsible for reviewing all open service issues and coordinating resources to resolve them effectively based on priority. The work will consist of checking technician’s daily schedules and setting priorities accordingly, re-tasking engineers in the event of a priority change and communicating these changes to clients, following up with clients to ensure satisfactory resolution to their issues has occurred and creating reports and status updates for management. The overall objective is to process work to meet service commitments with specific deadlines.
General Duties Consist Of:
1) Schedule and dispatch resources, equipment, or remote support to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using multiple communication tools.
2) Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
3) Relay Service Tickets, messages, and information to or from engineers, supervisors, and account executives
4) Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service.
5) Prepare daily work and run schedules.
6) Receive or prepare work orders
7) Ensures proper repair order documentation, i.e., complaint, cause, and correction noted on every work order
8) Prioritizes and controls all comeback issues to ensure proper and prompt attention
CPI offers outstanding compensation packages commensurate with your abilities and experience. Excellent benefits package includes health, life insurance, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation.