Accountable for the design and layout of new production and facilities equipment, reviewing and upgrading the design and layout of existing equipment, and maximizing the energy efficiency of the company's equipment and facilities. Is responsible for the administration and coordination of Request For Expenditure (RFE) activities. Serves as a technical consultant to the Engineering Department on matters concerning equipment capabilities and provides technical direction to members of the Maintenance department.
- Proficient in programming PLCs, HMIs, and VFDs, specifically Allen Bradley.
o Familiar with the following software packages:
- RSLogix 5000
- RSLogix 500
- FactoryTalk View Studio
o Additional software packages that are beneficial to know:
- FactoryTalk Historian
- Strong Mechanical Aptitude
- Able to communicate effectively with Production Supervisors, Operators, Quality, Electricians, and Maintenance Personnel.
- Connect with outside suppliers and contractors to implement projects.
- Project management skills are a necessity
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Familiar with AutoCAD and/or Solidworks
- Must have a basic understanding of Ethernet Networks
- Should have a basic understanding of the metal casting process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to troubleshoot and implement improvements and changes to hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Have a basic understanding of lean principles
With nineteen facilities across the United States, Mexico and Europe, Consolidated Precision Products specializes in high-precision,...