Rapidly Growing National Franchise – CPR Cell Phone Repair -- (150+ stores in the U.S.) is recruiting for a Cell Phone Repair Store Manager / Technician – The Wilmington NC store is looking for a full-time retail store manager capable of leading a small team of technicians and managing a cell phone / game system / gadget repair store effectively and efficiently. Candidate must be positive, upbeat, and passionate about customer service and management! Candidate must also have cellular industry experience and an aptitude for technology. You will be in charge of all aspects of the store operations – training and motivating employees, inventory management, sales, customer service, scheduling, and maintaining a positive, professional environment. You must be able to establish strong relationships with our customers while ensuring positive, hassle-free experiences.
* You must be willing and able to learn cell phone repair in order to properly monitor operations and fill in when required. *
Customer Satisfaction is Our Mission!
- Minimum High School Diploma / GED, or 2-year tech diploma.
- Must understand and have experience in dealing with difficult customers.
- 2 years retail experience, must have cellular experience or related technology experience
- Experience in managing small team of people.
- Must be able to work flexible, varied hours (store hours 10-7 M-F, 10-4 Saturday)
- Starting salary $26-$31K dependent on background, skills and education and experience; plus long-term salary growth potential and bonus structure based on store revenue/profitability will be implemented after 90 days.
- 6 holidays – store closed on Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years
- Earn paid vacation days
- All employees are subject to a criminal background check, credit check and random drug testing.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 20 pounds with or without help. Must have reliable transportation.
- Must pass drug screening test prior to employment.
- We will check references with previous employers.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage a team of 2 full-time and 2-3 part-time repair & customer service technicians.
- Hire, train and supervise store staff. Create and manage employee schedules.
- Create payroll reports and submit on time twice monthly.
- Timely management of point of sale system and work orders.
- Verify parts needed and work required for repairs, and ensure proper customer follow up.
- Model excellent, friendly customer service – with a goal of exceeding expectations at all times.
- Maintain the store to be clean, inviting, and well-organized.
- Track inventory levels, place parts and accessory orders to ensure adequate inventory while focusing on cost control.
- Effectively greet, interact with, and serve customers on the phone, via email and in-store.
- Responsible for opening and closing of store procedures.
- Ensure that all employees follow work procedures and focus on customer service.
- Take ownership of problems and respond quickly to store issues that arise.
- Manage social media presence and assist with store marketing and new initiatives to attract new business.
- Other duties as required
Required Candidate Attributes:
- Honesty and Integrity – the number one requirement for the job.
- Ability to multitask and deal with stressful customer situations.
- Technical aptitude and interest in technology. Willingness to learn cell phone repair.
- Desire to create a fun and meaningful working environment – upbeat and positive personality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Ability to coach and develop team.
- Reliable and timely – and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive, professional phone presence.
- Strong focus on quality repairs.
- Able to manage multiple activities with attention to detail in a dynamic, challenging environment.
Value Added Skills:
- Prior retail experience
- Love of technology and gadgets
- Computer, Internet and troubleshooting skills
- Prior store management experience
- Prior cell phone industry, computer or game system experience
- Spanish language skills
- Familiarity with marketing and social media.
If this position summary sounds like you and you are looking for a long term position where you can grow your career as the company grows, this is for you!
If you are a qualified candidate, please email cover letter, work history, resume, and references. Email responses only. No recruiters, candidate only. Location: Wilmington, NC. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.
* We are an “Equal Opportunity Employer” – this job description / advertisement does not constitute an offer or guarantee of employment