Here's what people have asked and answered about working for and interviewing at CPS Recruitment.
In order to make the interview process with CPS Recruitment easier and faster, please be prepared with the following:
• Prior to your scheduled interview appointment, you will receive two emails from CPS – these contain links to complete new hire paperwork. Filling these out ahead of time will save you over an hour in our office.
• Bring an updated copy of your resume
• Dress as you would for a professional interview
• Be prepared to complete computer assessments dependent upon the positions available (approximately 30 minutes).
• Bring proper identification required to complete the Federal I-9 (Employment Eligibility Verification) form. (Click here to see a listing of acceptable forms of ID).
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please do so 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment, as our timeslots are limited. Our clients are anxious to fill their positions and we try to meet with as many valuable candidates as possible each day!
Our address is 904 7th North Street, Liverpool NY 13088, conveniently located between Electronics Parkway and Buckley Road.
If you have any questions about the interview process, please contact us at (315) 457-2500.
Answered by CPS Recruitment
Another fly by night agency like all the others.
There weren't jobs available that worked for the applicant. The job openings at that time might be for people with more experience or people with different experience.
The hours vary depending on which driving route you are given. Some drivers have a regular day, 8am to 430pm, but others have to drive long distance and the company does NOT like to pay overtime.
NO fees are charged