Graphic / Web Designer
The ideal candidate will join our Marketing & Web Development team to conceptualize, design and produce effective print and web solutions. You will work on multiple projects that will require you to design for a variety of platforms, such as: web (i.e. Word Press, web banner ads), mobile responsive sites, email templates, Social Media channels, and print (i.e. brochures, flyers, and signage).
As a Graphic Web Designer, you will need excellent written and verbal communication skills as you will be frequently interacting with team and departments.
- Bachelor Degree in Graphic / Web Design or related field
- 5 years of minimum experience designing for print and web platforms
- A passion for innovation and technology with a solid understanding of digital tools, trends, and infrastructure
- A conceptual thinker and master of user experience with the ability to produce cutting edge creative and exceptional design work
- An outstanding portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions as well as a unique point of view
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite CS6 (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver)
- Proficient in Adobe Bridge & Distiller
- Fluent in basic HTML and CSS
- In-depth understanding of WordPress (i.e. themes, plugins)
- Knowledge of print production process
- Strong conceptual design & typography skills
- Strong project management skills
- Highly organized & detail-oriented
- Able to function independently while being responsive to a team environment
- Work with a sense of timeliness to deliver consistently
- Approach your work with an open, flexible outlook and a focus on innovation
- Maximize your time and output by thinking creatively and working smarter, not just harder
CPS Services is a leader in the financial brokerage industry since 1974. Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA, CPS offers an exciting and creative environment recently named a Top Workplace in the OC Register. We offer competitive pay, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending account and 401K matching), and the chance to work with other high energy, innovative and positive individuals.
This is a full-time position M-F in our Newport Beach office. This is not a remote position. Compensation based on experience in the range of 70K - 100K. Please submit your resume and cover letter with salary history.
Indeed - 9 months ago
The Crown Prosecution Service is the National Authority responsible for prosecuting criminal cases investigated by the police in England and...