MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST:
CPa Medical Billing and Consulting (CPaMBC) is a 3rd party medical billing company with clients that range from small doctor offices to large multi-specialty clinics and health centers. CPaMBC is seeking a Medical Billing specialist. Under the direction of the manager, you will be responsible for insurance billing and follow-up, payment posting and charge entry.
Certified professional coder preferred but not required
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of billing experience, preferably in primary care or multi-specialty group
- Hospital and/or clinic billing experience is preferred but not required
- Familiarity with Medicare FISS System is preferred but not required
- GE Centricity billing software experience is preferred but not required
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of ICD-9, CPT-4 coding, HCFA and UB04.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, excellent communication/customer service skills.
- Advanced understating with carriers claim guidelines and EOB’s
- For the Qualified candidate, CPa Medical Billing & Consulting is offering a competitive salary and full benefit package.
Indeed - 2 years ago