Local (near 91773) candidate with US permanent residency or US citizenship required.
CRAIC Technologies Inc. is located in San Dimas, California, We are looking for a Ph. D. scientist who enjoys a variety of duties and challenges. Emphasis is positive attitude and an ability to apply your education & analytical ability to real world challenges. Please send your CV in PDF format please. This position is open for immediate hiring. Good business manners are really important for this position. We work with scientists around the world in the areas of forensic, nano particles, proteins, bird feathers, solar energy, coal, gem stones and more. You should possess the ability to think on your feet, understand and to apply spectroscopy, chemistry, physics, engineering and optics as necessary. Experimentation, design and teaching are also part of job. 50% of duty will be in pre-sales support and analysis, 50% is development and training of new concepts as well as R&D instrument design.
1. PhD. in Science (chemistry, physics, material& chemical engineering ,optical) area. Spectroscopy knowledge highly desired.
2 Enthusiastic, excellent communication skills... if you can think quickly on your feet..
3. Analytically skill /Instrument Design experience desired. (since many of us do).... We love theory, but we also know that theory can go only so far for us.
4 . Excellent business manners and common Sense is a must.
5. Travel required. (domestic, international).
6. Local candidate preferred. 25 min reverse commute is what we would take max.
7. Must be fluent in English (First language or equivalent). But your patient to non-native English speaker would be appreciated.