- Someone who cares deeply about exceeding customer expectations.
- Not a “pure salesperson”, but you enjoy the challenge of convincing customers how your company’s product or service is better.
- A “no drama, no excuses” person who is about getting the job done as part of a cohesive team.
- Not intimidated by moderately technical concepts.
- Possibly just starting out in your career, or a seasoned professional. More importantly, you have the right mix of capabilities and cultural fit.
- A truly fast-paced environment with fun challenges that enable you to use your smarts.
- A unique service that business and individual consumers need, and that doesn’t go out of style.
- A chance to take on significant professional growth, and to be recognized and rewarded for doing so.
- A short sales cycle that provides you with the satisfaction of acquiring customers and solving their packing and shipping problems every single day.
- Quote and close sales for packaging and shipping services
- Build customer relationships and ensure excellent service
- Manage shipments from pickup to delivery
- Ability to perform consultative selling (aka "soft selling") via phone
- Drive to provide truly outstanding service
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Highly detail oriented, with strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated excellence in customer service and/or inside sales
- Competent in math
- Able to grasp technical/mechanical concepts and explain them to customers
- Minimum of 2 years of college preferred (relevant work experience is an acceptable substitute)
This is a rare opportunity to have a clear and measurable impact on a successful business, while serving a variety of clients including Fortune 500 companies.
We offer a competitive base salary, quarterly bonuses, health benefits, paid hol/vac, and a 401(k) plan with generous company match.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to submit a resume, salary requirements and history, and a cover letter that demonstrates why you would excel in this position.
Craters & Freighters is a recognized and rapidly growing industry leader in the specialty packaging/crating and freight shipping industry, with 67 locations nationwide. Many of the world’s leading technology firms, government contractors, and manufacturers count on us to get items ranging from computer equipment to machinery and much more to their destinations safely and on time.