Crawford is a leading Electrical Distributor in Texas and now has expanded to Southeast Louisiana. We serve Commercial, Residential and Industrial contractors. Our goal is simple: Be the #1 Electrical Distributor by doing “Whatever It Takes” to service our customers.
Crawford Electric Supply, also known as CESCO, joined Sonepar USA in January 2007. Founded in 1986, Crawford has grown dramatically over the years. The company currently ranks 27 th among the largest electrical and lighting distributors in the U.S. for 2006, by Electrical Wholesale Magazine. Crawford is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with branches in Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, College Station, Austin, Texas and recently New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reports To: Vice President of Operations
The Regional Pricing Manager will work with the Vice President of Operations to implement margin improvement plans within the company. They will be assigned to a
specific region and work with the Regional VP, Branch Managers, and sales force to
educate and implement strategies to increase margin.
1. Develop and facilitate a comprehensive plan to successfully increase the Gross Margin for that assigned Region.
2. Work in conjunction with Regional and Branch Management to identify, develop and facilitate a plan to educate the sales force on methods for and consequences of margin improvement.
3. Identify, Create, and Maintain pricing matrices within a region and/or branch.
4. Identify and Target areas for improvement based on customers or sales person behavior.
5. Work with area managers to insure maximum use of all vendor SPAs
6. Coordinate with other Regional pricing manager on improvement plans
7. Training: Develop and maintain an on-going training program and schedule for all assigned branches.
8. Provide ongoing communication and timely feedback to Vice President of Operations and the appropriate Regional Vice President regarding sales performance goals and plan execution.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Passionate individual with a desire to succeed. Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with a broad range of customers, vendors and company executives. Self motivated with a positive attitude and competitive spirit.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience.
Basic product vendor knowledge
Travel to other branches within region
NOTE: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position, and nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job description at anytime.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Crawford is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V