Crawford is a leading Electrical Distributor in Texas and now has expanded to Southeast Louisiana. We serve Commercial, Residential and Industrial contractors. Our goal is simple: Be the #1 Electrical Distributor by doing “Whatever It Takes” to service our customers.
Crawford Electric Supply, also known as CESCO, joined Sonepar USA in January 2007. Founded in 1986, Crawford has grown dramatically over the years. The company currently ranks 27 th among the largest electrical and lighting distributors in the U.S. for 2006, by Electrical Wholesale Magazine. Crawford is headquartered in Dallas, Texas with branches in Fort Worth, Houston, San Antonio, College Station, Austin, Texas and recently New Orleans, Louisiana.
Reports to Branch / Region Lighting Manager
Responsible for maximizing and growing revenue and profits by selling to existing customers and acquiring new business with an emphasis on the C.I.G. market (lighting, lamps and ballasts).
- Creating and executing a territory sales plan that meets or exceeds set sales goals.
- Optimizing call routes to maximize time in the field and overall efficiency.
- Meeting regularly with customers in sales territory to understand their needs.
- Educating customers on Crawford’s value-add offerings.
- Identifying and pursuing new customer acquisition opportunities in assigned territory.
- Conducting cold calls to acquire new customers in assigned sales territory.
- Building long-term, productive, and mutually beneficial relationships with new customers
- Championing Crawford's brand in the local community and assigned area.
- Being regularly available and responsive to customers' real-time needs.
- Identifying and executing local marketing activities to enhance presence and grow sales.
GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Passionate individual with a desire to succeed. Must possess an assertive personality with a high level of energy and a resilient character. Excellent verbal communication skills with strong time management and organizational skills.
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent job experience. Preferred candidate will have 2+ years of industry related experience. Proven track record of consistent achievement of sales goals.
Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus.
NOTE: This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions and position responsibilities. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by the incumbent in this position, and nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job description at anytime.
401K Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
Crawford is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V