Full time Program Specialist
As a management staff person and team leader, responsible for the supervision, service coordination and operation of designated programming and services for individuals with DD served by Champaign Residential Services, Inc. Establish, coordinate, and monitor necessary relationships with consumers, parents, staff, professionals, community members, etc., in an effort to foster a spirit of cooperation and willingness to work together for the benefit of the individuals served. Shall have knowledge of and experience with community agencies providing services appropriate for individuals with DD. Ensure that CRSI operates under the current standards and regulations established by DODD Medicaid (Title XIX), and other authorities that may dictate standards of operation including programming, consumer safety, staff training and employment requirements
- Must have an Associates Degree with at least 2-4 years’ experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Must have knowledge and experience dealing with community based agencies.
- Must have strong communication, writing, time management, and organizational skills.
- Need to be proficient in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision and be able to handle highly confidential information.
- Must possess strong leadership abilities and a willingness to work effectively with other administrative staff, ancillary services personnel, and habilitation program staff.
Apply in person at :
2450 Mandolin Drive
Lima Ohio 45801
or visit our website www.crsi-oh.com and print out the application.
Indeed - 14 months ago