CSC Employee Reviews

Nice place to work
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJanuary 16, 2018
Interact with lots of people, Perform security checks on public upon entrance of venues. Get to interact and laugh with co-workers and others. Sometimes get to see performances.
Pros
Work independently
Cons
Short breaks
Amazing Place to Be
Packager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 15, 2018
Loved it here. Just trying to move up in the industry! Gain more business connections. Gain more insight and knowledge. Find a team that I can fit in with and enjoy my work time to the fullest!
Poor culture
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 14, 2018
Poor treatment of sales team, lack of support, poor management, constant status of change and flux, no security, lack of customer support, high stress, poor culture, no team work, unresponsive management, low commission incentives
Application Support Analyst/ Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  ViginiaJanuary 12, 2018
CSC has a lot high-end technology-minded companies that have

a need for the full comprehensive project plan that is scalable, to

provide for growth and flexibility.
ok place to work
Mechanic's Helper (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCJanuary 10, 2018
hours a lot about drives and controls.good management.travel did not like being gone all the time did like the people did enjoy the skills and working my mine to solve complex problems
Pros
good people
Cons
bad pay
work load increased almost monthly
SR Systems Integrator (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJanuary 10, 2018
Pay did not meet standards for the area. management constantly lied about increases to standard fro area. Reimbursement not what employees were told for collage.
Pros
Cons
pay
Poor Workplace
Unarmed Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 10, 2018
The work-lace was very Stressful and poorly organized, And the management were porr examples of proper work in the workplace. all in all, i would not recommend this job to anybody, much less anyone preferring to be able to advance in their careers.
Senior Engineer - Entr Pkg Sol (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 9, 2018
If you are experienced in good technology its the right company to work . currently company is undergoing many management change and merger with HPE so layoffs happened . But company which pays good package during your hire
busy
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2018
a lot of interacting, and standing, dealing with a lot of drunk people, drug addicts and different age group crowds. have to be a quick problem solver and thinker.
Csc
Professional Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pascagoula, MSJanuary 7, 2018
Leaned allot, Good place to work , Worked many hours that I was not paid overtime for but, overall the company takes care off there employees , great benefits
outside
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2018
we work for all events outside with different people some days it was crazy but I deal with a lot at the airport the job is a good job for people that cant really get jobs I'm just saying that CSC is a good job to work for
High Volume Call Center
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 5, 2018
The culture was great. My co-workers were the best part of the job. The call volume is extremely high and back to back. It is very stressful due to this. There are never any raises unless you are promoted.
Great Environment to Work In
Corporate Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJanuary 4, 2018
Excellent environment to work in. Associates are eager to help, and management recognizes success regularly. Generous compensation structure rewards hard work.
CSC is a compnay where I gained a lot of knowledge and advanced my education with thier tuition reimbursement assistance.
Sr. Support desk Analyst and SME (Former Employee) –  Coppell, TXJanuary 4, 2018
CSC gives you great learning opportunities in the form of training sessions and refund of cost for certifications. I used my time wisely. As a result , I obtained my Master's Degree in Business Administration in 2015.
I agree that some employees have very high work loads and some have pretty less. But that gives you the opportunity to manage and balance appropriately.
Pros
You get to work early shift hours and be done with it early.
Cons
The 15 minutes breaks were changed to 10 minutes break.
Was a business analyst
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAJanuary 3, 2018
Business Analyst on large scale project that was mismanaged. My BRD's were spot on, great cooperation, but the project lacked accountability, even when I expressed my concern. Worked sometimes 90 hours a week.
N/a
Senior Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLDecember 30, 2017
Prefer not to state an opinion or review about time working at CSC. Some was wonderful, others not so wonderful. I gained a great deal of underwriting knowledge.
Disorganized but making changes that should help for future success.
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXDecember 29, 2017
Good management team making great changes for the future. Stressful, as they do not provide all of the necessary tools for success. New CEO will help as they are beginning to implement new procedures.
Attention to detaill is a must
Installer (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 28, 2017
A good place to work if you want to move to another state. Provides quality support for many other companies with extreme attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
Pros
Above average benefits package
Cons
located on the East Coast now
summary
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 28, 2017
Everything in this company is a learning experience between learning new systems, different ways to help customers, maintaining a good attitude with reps , ..
The hardest part about my job is submitting a death claim for an customer.
The most i love about this job is the people and management it a big family here
Well is not an very good job
Security Guard (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CADecember 20, 2017
to work at especially there is a lot of favoritism and so much kiss assing at the work place plus the main boss doesn't correct most of the employees although some of the security guards going to the job while they are under the influence while they are on job site.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC. Our community is ready to answer.