CSC
1,390 reviews

CSC United States Employee Reviews

Productive and continuous learning
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTApril 18, 2015
Work volume is high as usual at client site. My whole day passes doing all the technical stuff and I never realize that its time to go home.

After getting home, again have to denote couple of hours to work.

Co- workers are very helpful - both in professional and personal ways.

Hardest part of the job is to devote time to it after getting home.

Most enjoyable part is the time spent in office with our manager and other co workers that make the things look so easy (which aren't actually). And of course the lunch table where we gossip and discuss things other than work.
cant get rich working for this job
Security Guard (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: meeting beautiful women of all nationalities
Cons: they dont give you proper break times
The best part of working for csc is going to the concerts of music and seeing recording artist I wouldn't normally listen too
Chaos
Human Resources (Current Employee), VirginiaApril 14, 2015
Some good people but constant change and broken processes make it hard to succeed. Budget cuts and staff cuts result in everyone overloaded.
Career
Program Management Associate (Current Employee), Arlington, VAApril 13, 2015
This company has opportunities for advancement, while continuously providing learning opportunities for their employees.
Productive, challenging, changing work environment.
Principal: Project/Program Management (Transition) (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 12, 2015
Pros: Good benefits, great salary
Cons: none to note
CSC provides a very challenging work environment. With nearly 30 years in the Company I have worked with a variety of co-workers and had a number of Managers. I've found most if not all of my peers a pleasure to work as I work well with people vertically and horizontally within the Organization. Sr. Management and Sr. Leadership have provided valuable mentorship to me over the years. Working as a Federal Government Contractor has been both challenging and rewarding. The culture and direction of the Compay is changing, morphing. I am potentially ready for a change. I don't necessarily need a change. But, I am searching to evaluate what is available in the Roseland, VA area.
Has been a great place to work
Professional - Technical Lead (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OhioApril 12, 2015
Good work life balance. Have good exposure to clients and work is very challenging.
Had a good learning from my team mates and managers on various skills to be a competitive resource.
Management is good and will understand the employee needs
Co-workers are great. Very helpful and creates a healthy environment to work.
Job would demand more accountability and commitment which at times would be tough to deliver and meet the expectations
Being part of our project is the most enjoyable part of the job.
Excellent company
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAApril 11, 2015
I worked for CSC just over two years while assigned to overseas combat zones. I was well taken care of and had no issues with policies and reimbursements for expenses in travel, etc.

I would recommend the company anytime.
Questionable HR actions
Team member (Former Employee), Fort Riley, KSApril 11, 2015
Pros: decent 401, health, and benefits package
Cons: unfamiliar with team building concepts
Management is "cutting the fat" at lower levels (Reduction in Force), but applying pay raises and bonus at upper levels not based on performance.
Already Reviewed
BDev (Former Employee), USApril 9, 2015
Have already reviewed. Poor leadership and massive layoffs, constantly, on a quarterly basis despite having an extremely talented, specialized workforce.
CSC is one the best company to work
Senior SAP Consultant - Lead (Former Employee), USAApril 7, 2015
It is good to work with CSC
Work environement also good
Most enjoyable company
Love to work again
Management is good
Play cricket in CSC
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), Brea, CAApril 7, 2015
Beckman Coulter, Inc. develops, manufactures and markets products that simplify, automate and innovate complex biomedical testing. They are one of the world leaders in medical laboratory equipment’s manufacturer. Beckman is currently using Oracle 11i and planning to migrate to Oracle R12. As part of this project, we are doing an end to end functional testing for all the EDI customizations in Oracle R12 instance
Exciting place to work
Human Resource Representative (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 7, 2015
Pros: Great opportunity for global career growth
Cons: None
Thoroughly enjoyed working for a small division within CSC. Our office location was on Naval Air Station North Island.

Great employees, great location.

The most enjoyable part of this job was learning specific Service Contract Act (SCA) positions and recruiting for them.
Great people and work life balance
Software Developer (Former Employee), Miami, FLApril 7, 2015
Pros: Work life balance
Cons: Slow movement with initiatives
Great people to work with. Easy to collaborate with various departments.
Administered, designed and developed database driven solutions as well as key player in software development team.
Lots of Linux work and data analysis and data cleaning.
Adventurous fun
Staff Event (Current Employee), Atlanta, GaApril 7, 2015
Manage the positions help make sure everyone is in place. I really enjoy working for this company. It is alot you can see hands on that you may see on television.
fun place to work
Metrology Technician (Current Employee), crane, indianaApril 6, 2015
Fun place to work , co-workers are good people don't see management much nothing hard about job, job is not to bad overall.
Great place to work but, no stability with the current contract.
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Fort Knox, KYApril 6, 2015
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to work and train the soldiers of todays Army,Navy, Air force and Marines on a multi purpose range that allowed flexibilty to training units.
background checks
CSR (Former Employee), Wheeling, WVApril 4, 2015
I answered phones and entered data into the computer my co workers were wonderful I enjoyed working at csc the time I was there.
Hard work with a great since of accomplishment at the end of the day.
Sr Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Nashville, TNMarch 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: break is three hours from start of shift
Intense and exciting. Hard work with a great since of accomplishment at the end of the day. Fast pace and a learning experience every day.
treading murky waters
Accountant (Current Employee), USAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: great work/life balance but that is entirely because of a good manager
Cons: company doesnt care about its employees
The company is lucky to have a great team of people at the middle/lower management level. That is about the only positive in an environment that completely lacks transparency, poor HR policies, nonchalant leadership and poor benefits.
Good place to work if you can get past the politics
Manager of Workplace Solutions (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAMarch 30, 2015
CSC is a great employer, but there was constant political manuevering to get things accomplished. As I was leaving it seemed like alot of thins were in motion to change the organization for the better.

1 2 3 4 5

About CSC

For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.  Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the – Read more

CSC Salaries