CSC
1,072 reviews

CSC Employer Reviews

Pleasant work environment and team
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Annapolis Junction, MDAugust 25, 2014
Great team, very eager to help each other on issues one may face.
It was ok
Security Guard (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 22, 2014
The job required me to stand on my feet for 7+ hour shifts. They gave me a post to stand at But overall It was ok.
Productive and fun
SAP Lead Consultant (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2014
Good to work and learned lot of things and management skills as well.
People make the place!
Data Entry (Former Employee), Williamsburg, KYAugust 21, 2014
Working there way alright. Co-workers are what makes it worth while. The management team left a lot to be desired and we never felt like we had the opportunity for advancement.
It was ok
Sercuity Officer (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 20, 2014
Leadership and respect.,My coworkers where respectful and kind team work for us in the work place
Event Security Guard (Former Employee), Torrance, CAAugust 20, 2014
Pros: we recieve 60 dollars to lunch
Cons: no benefits
normal day at work, learn to associate with people well. management was good. my co-workers are friendly, there's nothing hard about this job. the most enjoyable about this is that your outside enjoying the air.
Great People to Work with/Long hours
IT Services (Current Employee), Falls Church, VAAugust 19, 2014
Great team of people to work with and unique IT-as-a-Service offerings. But lack of long-term job security work/life balance is tough (long hours nights and weekends).
A commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
SECURITY OFFICER (Former Employee), tallahassee, flAugust 19, 2014
Pros: long hours
Cons: you pay for your food and no benefits
A day at work for me starts with arriving on work on time, then waiting to be assign to an area of need. What I learned most about my job is the detailed security guide lines. Management in CSC is very professional business like. My co-workers take pride in their uniform appearances, and treating the guest with extreme courtesy. The most enjoyable part – more... is getting to meet new people. – less
Automation Engineer
QA Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Chantilly, VAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: collaborating with my fellow team members.
Cons: environment for tremendous growth.
The most enjoyable part of my job is providing a fine product to the customer and sharing the fruits of our labor with my team.
fun place to work
DATATRAC CONTRACTOR FOR USCIS (Former Employee), fort worth tx.August 18, 2014
always busy talking to all kinds of people from different backgrounds and countrys. I learned the different accents of there vocie's
A good starting place for youg peole needing to get working experance
Receptionist (Former Employee), Slippery Rock, PaAugust 14, 2014
Pros: if you are into competing with others then it is ok
Cons: if you aren't competitive then they will let you go. the benifits to me are not up to par either
They focus on people that are willing to sell products that to me are not what the product is. Meaning natural or doesn't do what it claimed to do. I feel that you need to believe in what you are selling.
Constant Change in Management & Business Strategy
Cloud Solution Architect/Product Manager (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAAugust 12, 2014
Typical System Integrator.
Decreasing Benefits
Change in performance evaluation
Overall good for entry level
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Norwich,CTAugust 11, 2014
Pros: challenging, learn new things
Cons: poor compensation, poor work environment
Work is either really stressfully or there is hardly any at all. Compensation is poor as are bonuses/raises. There is no incentive to improve and delivery better service.
how you do learn alot and do get your hands dirty. Often times I find myself having my feet held to the fire.
CSC is a well run company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAAugust 11, 2014
CSC has well defined process, that is documented. Training is fairly comprehensive and there's a lot of opportunity to move within the company.
n/a
SCA Aircraft Mechanic I (Former Employee), Fort Bragg, NCAugust 10, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: the safety pratices were not in place, nor enforced .
This company was not one that knew anything about Aircraft Maintenance, they were out of their comfort zone .
Sure is a contract house
Deskside Support Technician, ICON (Current Employee), Berwyn, PennsylvaniaAugust 9, 2014
Eh, its a contract house. They pay on time and generally it varies from contract to contract.
Very Productive Work Environment
Medicaid Management Information System-MMIS (NC) (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 9, 2014
Pros: job satisfaction
IBM-3090, TSO, COBOLII, CICS, DB2, SQL, Thin Client. Designed developed and tested computer programs for the Pharmacy and Medical Claims Subsystems. Also designed and developed auxiliary claims processing components such as Mass Adjustments, Specialized Input, TPL Collection Interfaces,and Retroactive Rate Adjustments. Designed Specialized Analytical – more... Tools and reports for progress measurement during the Production Simulation Testing Phase. – less
No fun, just all business.
Safety Manager (Former Employee), Biloxi, msAugust 7, 2014
Pros: just an ok place to work
Cons: none really
a typical day at work consisted of day to day safety operations, ensuring that the employees adhered to the 29 CFR that would be both the office workers and the skilled labor employees. whenever there was a accident it was my job to inspect it and find out what the cause was so as to prevent it from occurring again. this also included doing accident – more... reports, and if someone was injured make sure they get the medical treatment they needed. I learned how to do workman comp issues and how to work the cases. I learned how to do the 300 log also. my manager was or is a decent man, he was hands on when he was needed but he allowed me to do my job until such time. my co-workers for the biggest part where decent folks. there was no hardest part of the day, I enjoyed every day at CSC. – less
Summary
IT Support Technician (Former Employee), Princeton, NJAugust 7, 2014
Pros: excellent staff, clear direction, expects clear communication and respects your time to resolution estimates.
Cons: health care is through the hiring agency.
This is an excellent company to work with. When I applied the HR department reached out to me within an hour to discuss the position for which I had applied. The discussion quickly led to positions of interest me and was a solid fit with my skill set. Within a week I was offered an exceptional contract.
On site, the Project Manager and CSC Site Management – more... provided clear direction in an affable and professional manner. While traveling to their client sites, they displayed every confidence in my work.
This is an excellent company for which to work. Be prepared though that if the position is a contract it will come to an end. Additional work for CSC will always go through a third party agency. – less
Computer Operations, testing
Computer Tester (Current Employee), Fort Hood, TXAugust 7, 2014
CSC is a great Company. I enjoy working here at CTSF. They have always taken care of their employees. It is a shame they are losing this contract.

1 2 3 4 5

About CSC

For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.  Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the – Read more