CSC Employee Reviews

Found 1,349 reviews matching the search
decent company, for the most part
Mainframe Programmer (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 23, 2016
pretty good benefits, 50% match on 401(k) contributions. co-workers and middle management were good folks. upper management cares much less about US and EU employees than they used to.
Pros
broad experience working on multiple accounts
Cons
company currently in a mode of offshoring US jobs
Great place to work people very helpful in helping understand procedure.
Billing Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 18, 2016
My time at CSC has been great very comfortable work environment I have learned alot in the billing aspect of accounting,hardest part so far has just been getting the system to do what everyone wants since it was new to everyone, My mananger/mangagers have been great and the people I work with are very helpful and nice made my job super easy.
Pros
snacks were supplied for when I did not bring my lunch and did not want to go out to get.
Cons
having the department out sourced and having to leave CSC.
Technical Accounting-Advisor (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 15, 2016
-Good management
-Great Human Resource Manager
-Management with a common goal to make the company better
-Global company.
-Growing company
-Good benefits
Nice to work
QA Engineer (Current Employee) –  OregonNovember 13, 2016
Hardest is standing or sitting in the heat for long period of times.
Enjoyable part of the job is to travel, go places I have never been, cities and states.
I Learned if you know how to do your job you can either move up in a company or make a business of what you have experience in which is security.
Keyspan used to be a great Place
Systems Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hicksville, NYNovember 11, 2016
I do not wish to talk about my past job experience and place it publicly for review. I think this is a bad policy and do not think it should be a requirement
excellent environment to enjoy work place and work remote
Senior Accountant, Professional (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VANovember 10, 2016
CSC is great company to work in but there is huge uncertainty as to where the company is heading right now especially after merger with HPE ES.
Pros
unlimitted vac policy and work life balance
Cons
employee turnover is very high
CSC worst ever
Strategic Cloud/Cyber Security Practice Partner (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaNovember 10, 2016
I have worked here for over two years and they treat their people with dishonor, disgrace and are hated by most employees. They lay people off with no notice, cut their benefits and no severance. Especially the more tenured leaders.
Pros
Pay
Nice work place
Product Developer (Current Employee) –  Blythewood, SCNovember 8, 2016
Excellent learning opportunity.Work life balance is good.Need to invest in new technology and products.Management is supportive.
New to the company
People Manger (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKNovember 7, 2016
New to the company because our company was sold to them. The people seem great but benefits are expensive. I am open minded to see how this change will be beneficial.
Pros
the people
Benefits
Very detail
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 6, 2016
Fast pace environment. Flexible schedule excellent leadership. Teamwork was encouraged very much. Training was provided but was not always sufficient for advancement.
Pros
Great supervisors
Cons
Commute was lenghty
Very good company
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 5, 2016
Working in all types of area which was Monster Jam, Super cross, NFL and College Games, International soccer, Music Festivals.
Management is nice and professional.
Hardest is standing or sitting in the heat for long period of times.
Pros
Free Lunch Free
Cons
Heat
Good Job Experience
Supplemental Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXNovember 4, 2016
Went over health coverage and benefits to providers and insured. Make changes to fit customers need to get better coverage and explained benefits to providers.
Pros
hour lunch and Cafe in the building
Cons
high traffic area
Hostess/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
Great place to work easy to move up ! Nice variety of employees every work day is different. Fun Falcon games & Ga Tech sometimes travel. Provide food
It was good
Security (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 3, 2016
They made sure to give us as much breaks as needed when working in the sun. Lunch break was either provided or out of your check but overall it was a good job.
Great Place
Customer Service Call Center (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILNovember 3, 2016
I have loved every bit of working at CSC. I have learned a lot about staying calm on the phones when dealing with upset customers and to assist the callers with all their needs is the best feeling ever.
Great Summer Opportunity
Claim Examiner Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, ILNovember 2, 2016
Great opportunity for young adults. This program helped me pay for my schooling, along with giving me extra for gas. Was also a great learning opportunity.
CSRA Culture Review
Senior SAP Consultant (Current Employee) –  7000 Lincoln Drive, Marlton, NJOctober 31, 2016
I have been with CSRA for the past four years. Since the first day I started on November 19th, 2012 I felt CSRA (Formally CSC) is the place where one can enhance and sharpen his technical skills. CSRA enjoys a wealth of professionals with wide range of talents that one may learn from.
The work environment is varied and challenging with lots of opportunities for advancement. The management staff is well balanced with people's management skills and technical knowledge.
I am looking forward for a long relationship with CSRA and would love the opportunity to continue my contribution of knowledge and skills for the advancement of this great company.
Pros
Technically advanced environment
Cons
Sometimes the paper work is overdone
Company focused on increasing revenue by decreasing costs
HR ADVISOR (Former Employee) –  RemoteOctober 26, 2016
Company is very focused on increasing revenue, in a short term manner. Actions focused to only hire in low cost locations. Employees in those locations shall do well. With the pending merger, there are significant changes. The swiftness of these actions are not always in best strategic focus to long term company performance. Time will tell on the impact.
I liked this estanblishment
assist NY Medicaid providers (Former Employee) –  Menands, NYOctober 26, 2016
I did enjoy working here yet there was no room for growth. They were going to be closing in a couple more months. I needed to find new employment.
Amazing company IF looking for side cash.
Event Security (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYOctober 26, 2016
Amazing workplace. All supervisors and staff are amazing,helpful,supportive and understanding.

They make sure your needs and wants DONT go unoticed. Definitely look into this company IF looking for side cash.
Pros
They pay you to travel with them, flexible, reliable, amazing customer service, amazing staff, etc.
Cons
NOT Full Time.