CSC Employee Reviews

Found 1,346 reviews matching the search
Event secruity
Event Security Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bay Area, CASeptember 16, 2017
CSC is a low paying security with no benefit and is difficuly getting the schedule that you want. The company does promote and they have plenty of small contact.
Pros
Have opportunity for growth
Cons
Benefit, pay, and unprofessional
Csc
Windows Installer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2017
it is good place to work in . Dallas is very expensive and the benefits are usually better . CSC has good things to offer. People are nice and cooperative . would love to work threre again .
Exciting place to work at with diverse cultures
FI-CO Consultant (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VASeptember 15, 2017
Exciting place that continuously challenges you to be better. Provides the tools needed for one to be successful. Only drawback is limited opportunities for growth
Fun place to work
Event Staff (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 13, 2017
You are pretty much security outside or inside. You get to meet a lot of new people and including the guest. There is not a lot of pressure just learn your area information for the event and you are good. The only downfall i had with the company is that it was not consistent with jobs. This is whenever we have an event type thing and you better get here two hours before so you can be guaranteed a spot to work for that day.
lots of driving
Lead commercial service technician (Current Employee) –  Woburn, MASeptember 11, 2017
Its a great job, the driving has gotten the better of me. For me I handle all of the south coast and north shore and Rhode Island. Its a lot of drive time.
Not the company you are looking for
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutSeptember 9, 2017
Move along, nothing to see here.

Executives who tell you raises and bonuses make employees lazy, yet cash out hundreds of thousands in options every couple weeks.

Unrealistic expectations. There is no work / life balance at CSC. Take a week off for your kid's medical issue, you're pulled aside and reminded to still work. They remind you that it's only FMLA protecting you.

Asked repeatedly why I couldn't use a laptop to work remotely while my kid was lying in a hospital bed for a week, hooked up to IV's.
Miserable Place To Work
Government Financial Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Yorktown, VASeptember 8, 2017
I was out on contract and we were forgotten employees without support from our program office. I was extremely happy to leave. The only good thing is the attrition rate was low if you wanted to stay
Good company to work for. Kept employees informed.
Senior Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Huachuca, AZSeptember 4, 2017
When contract came up for review management was quite frank and kept employees informed as to what was going on. Even when the news was not good, they continued to keep the worforce in the know.
Pros
Management kept employees informed
Cons
Unfortunately they lost the contract to another company.
work
Event Staff (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 29, 2017
a typical day at csc is pretty fun and exciting you get to talk to people a you can also have fun while you're at work. Csc is great because you can make your own schedule
Pros
fun while working
Cons
Low hours and low wage
Good Events
EVENT STAFF SECURITY (Current Employee) –  MarylandAugust 29, 2017
You schedule to work an event whether it is a concert or a football game. When working football games you get roughly 8 hours of work, but you only get one 15 minute break. You should expect to be on your feet all day.
Good company
Senior Staff Integrator (Former Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX 76544August 29, 2017
The company mostly provides contracts to the government and over the last 8 years, the government cut many contracts and the loss of jobs was high. Most employees are retired military to understand the needs of the military.
Produktiver Arbeitsplatz
Security Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Queens, NYAugust 23, 2017
Sehr Abenteuerlich, Kundenservice, Informationen, Aufsicht.
Mit verschiedene Menschen umzugehen als Teamplayer.
Das Philly Eagles stadion und Spielfeld kennengelernt auch das Feld.
Als Supervisor den Haupteingang des U.S. Open in N.Y.C. to bewachen mit Eingangs Kontrollen. Mitarbeiter Kontrollieren!
Das Sie die Dienstvorschriften, Einhalten.
Erste Hilfe geleistet mehere male im Dienst.
Management war Sehr Gut! Alt sowie neu. :)
Am schwierigsten waren manche Mitarbeiter und Besucher und die sehr langen Bus reisen zu manche arbeitsorte ausserhalb des Staats New York.
Am besten waren verschiedene sachen, viele Mitarbeiter, Chef und Ex chef , Events, Konzerte und Auftraggeber.
Pros
War ein Vorgesetzter
Cons
Keine Zusatzleistungen
I do not have a comment at this time
Oracle DBA - Oracle (Current Employee) –  Hurst TexasAugust 23, 2017
I do not have a comment at this time but It really depend on the account that you are on and how good your intemediate leadership staff is. Mine are above par so I have no complaints about this
Sr. Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee) –  Menands, NYAugust 23, 2017
The management was very flexible about hours. The coworkers were very knowledgeable and helpful. It was a great place to work. I only left because I got a job offer from DMV in Rhode Island which was closer to my home.
Don't believe what you're reading
n/a (Current Employee) –  Sarasota FLAugust 22, 2017
Folks, don't believe these Sarasota reviews. I work at the Sarasota office and know people in the posted departments. I know that none of them would write such satisfied, happy reviews. They have to have been written by mangement or a recruiter. You don't want to work at DXC/CSC. No raises in past 7 years for anybody. Contrary to the ads that they post, you will be very much micro-managed. Very little guidance. No opportunity for advancement- once they get you, you stay where you are. Don't believe what you read. All lies.
Pros
A paycheck until I find something else
Cons
Lies, micro manage, no opportunity to move to other position
One of the best companies I've ever worked for.
Collections/Customer Service (Call Center) (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 18, 2017
Most relaxed call center center I've ever worked in.
Genuinely functioned more like an office. With customer service department directly across the room collections & customer satisfaction was simplified.
Busy Call Center
Customer Service/Claims Representative III (Former Employee) –  North Richland Hills, TXAugust 18, 2017
CSC was a decent place to work and then layoffs were necessary. It became a stressful place at that time watching people lose their jobs and then having to pick up the extra work load since no one was hired to fill the positions. The hours were set shifts so it was hard to make appointments during the day.
Excellent work place
MA-1 (Former Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAAugust 16, 2017
CSC was a very good company to work for. The management and team leaders are all very professional people. I have truly enjoyed working with everyone there.
Dead end job
Senior CSR (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 16, 2017
Good for someone just starting out. No raises for 4 years. Company merged another company with heavy work load and does not offer any extra benefits. Overall the job is good, just time to move on.
Used to be a good company
Program Manager - Integrated Sourcing Sol (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCAugust 15, 2017
Since CSC acquired PMSC it has been poorly managed and the employees are treated terribly. All of the decisions are made out of corporate in Austin. Local management has no control.
Pros
Some good people
Cons
Terrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CSC. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval