CSC
1,413 reviews

CSC United States Employee Reviews

Great Company to Work for
EOC Incident Coordinator (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAMay 3, 2015
Not enough words can be said about the group of people that I work with. They are dedicated individuals who perform very well for our client.
Great company
Configuration Management (CM) Specialist (Former Employee), Eatontown, NJMay 3, 2015
CSC was a great company to work for. They had really good benefits and the work itself was good. The company was managed extremely well. I only left the company because I wanted to be a stay at home Mom.
stressful work environment
Medical Office/ Insurance/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 3, 2015
I really enjoyed this employer but this position was very stressful and very demanding. The company offers very little room for growth.
Federal Contractor
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Indian Head, MDMay 2, 2015
Pros: good hours, great benefits
Cons: contract position
I loved working at my job site, developing applications to lean processes, cleaning up old database in preparation for transfer to SAP

I developed an application to send information to web site that saved numerous man hours.
Used to be a good company
Customer Suport Assistant (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMay 1, 2015
Pros: Good benefits package.
Cons: No job security.
CSC was an excellent company to work for, UNTIL they brought in a new CEO a few years ago with the directive to bring up stock prices. After that, they brought in corporate axe men and started terminating employees left and right with no regard to performance evaluations or seniority. Now CSC has a corporate environment of fear, everywhere, take my advice, look elsewhere for employment,
Good Company
Network Administrator II (Current Employee), Chantilly, VAApril 30, 2015
I haven't been at this company long enough to give a full review but do see they have decent benefits. The managers have shown that they care to make sure you have enough resources to do the job as well as obtain information for benefits, etc.
Work-lIfe balance is good
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Lincolnshire - IllinoisApril 30, 2015
Pros: Work-life balance
Cons: health care
I have been working with CSC for 5 years and its been really great. Work life balance is really good. Lot of learning experience over these years with my team Thanks.
Nice and friendly Work place
Sr Software tester my role is (Current Employee), raleigh,ncApril 30, 2015
My day starts with executing the Automation scripts. I love to execute & debug the automation scripts if any errors. I also do web testing on NCTRACKS Provider Portal. I will be working on Production defects to fix them and send them to UAT.
It was a good place to work they had incentives for employees
Collections (Former Employee), San Diego, CAApril 29, 2015
Call on the accounts to try to get the money from credit cards and car loans owe the only hard part of the job was the accounts were old and al ready work from other employees with no results.
Decent place to work
Area Manager (Current Employee), Greensboro, NCApril 26, 2015
Some shake in management over last few years caused some lack of direction. Did a reorganization a few years ago and still going thru that reorg. No real room for advancement if you are out sourced except at the higher levels.
It was a job...
Senior Computer Operator (Former Employee), Rensselaer, NYApril 24, 2015
Pros: paychecks
Cons: Awful work hours
In my position at CSC, the rewards for doing a good job were indistinguishable from the punishment for doing a bad job.

Overall they filled a void in my life at the time, which was a paycheck. There are far better employers out there.
Great Opportunity
Computer Support Administrator (Current Employee), Miami, FLApril 23, 2015
Pros: Sky is the limit when it comes to gain experience
Cons: You may never meet face to face with your finance manager. communication will 99% be via emails, phone calls and video conference
Computer Science Corporation is one of the great company out there supporting federal and large corporation on the Information Technology level. I am blessed of been a part of the CSC family. Unfortunately; the Federal branch that I'm currently working for CSC is parting away with a smaller corporation. Sadly; I am going to be transfer to the new corporation.
Lots of room for advancement
Scanner Tech Team Leader (Former Employee), Essex, MDApril 23, 2015
Pros: Lots of room for advancement
Cons: Job ended too soon
Providing Leadership, Supervision and Guidance to employees scanning census forms thru Kodak 9600D Document Scanners. Troubleshooting both technical and non-technical problem on Kodak 9600D Document Scanners and Dell Computers. Schedule, Reviewed and Audited payroll of employees to ensure accuracy of wages and hours. Routinely interacted with suppliers and vendors. Interface with help desk analyst.
Appointed Warehouse Team Leader. Supervised 30+ employees, and reconfigured warehouse for easier operations.
Appointed Bureau of Census Representative by the Department of Commerce.
Qualified in forms destruction (title 13), Bureau of Census.
Senior IT professional specializing in Windows environment.
Senior Production Engineer (Former Employee), Oak Brook IL and Sterling Heights MIApril 23, 2015
Enjoyed working for CSC. Supported two major clients over the 15 years--one in hospitality and the other a government supplier. Very high paced environments.

Worked independently as well as on projects teams. Performed server administration, optimization, refreshed desktops, deployed software to servers and desktops. Local management allowed me to continue to grow over the years and build strong customer relationships.
no structure
security guard (Current Employee), torrance,caApril 22, 2015
Pros: get to see good concerts
Cons: breaks are bad
there is no room for growth the management don't care for employees breaks are not given right and play a lot of favoritetism
fun
Event Staff (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 21, 2015
it's not enough hours to pay any bills and we only get fed sandwiches and chips. it's ok for a high school student but not really for an adult that have bills to pay. other than that it's alright. we do not get any breaks but a lunch break.
Was a great company to work for
It Consultant III / Costumer Service Associate (Former Employee), Houston, TXApril 20, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: drive
Customer satisfaction was priority number one
Networking and Linux
Management was great to work for
still have great coworker friends
drive
clients
Productive and continuous learning
Programmer Analyst (Current Employee), East Hartford, CTApril 18, 2015
Work volume is high as usual at client site. My whole day passes doing all the technical stuff and I never realize that its time to go home.

After getting home, again have to denote couple of hours to work.

Co- workers are very helpful - both in professional and personal ways.

Hardest part of the job is to devote time to it after getting home.

Most enjoyable part is the time spent in office with our manager and other co workers that make the things look so easy (which aren't actually). And of course the lunch table where we gossip and discuss things other than work.
cant get rich working for this job
Security Guard (Former Employee), Torrance, CAApril 15, 2015
Pros: meeting beautiful women of all nationalities
Cons: they dont give you proper break times
The best part of working for csc is going to the concerts of music and seeing recording artist I wouldn't normally listen too
Chaos
Human Resources (Current Employee), VirginiaApril 14, 2015
Some good people but constant change and broken processes make it hard to succeed. Budget cuts and staff cuts result in everyone overloaded.

1 2 3 4 5

About CSC

For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.  Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the – Read more

CSC Salaries