CSC
1,277 reviews

CSC Employer Reviews

Good Company with great Brand Value
Application Developer (Former Employee), blythewood, North CarolinaJanuary 23, 2015
Style of working is very good and the work life balance was good
I have learned many thing during my work.
It was a great experience working at CSC with exposure with many new technologies.
loved working here
Customer Service Assistant (Former Employee), New Haven, INJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: free lunches on occasion great people
This was a fun work environment. I enjoyed the people I worked with and encountered. The work I did was easy. If a position opened up for what I was doing or similar to what I was doing I would go back.
Flexible work environment
Service Delivery Professional (Former Employee), Richmond, VAJanuary 19, 2015
The Computer Science Corporation provided a flexible work environment. The company allowed employees to work remotely in certain positions. This company allowed me to interact with customers on a daily basis and work on several projects within the organization.
Enjoyed my career with CSC and the people that I worked with
Sales Operations (Former Employee), DelawareJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: great group of people.
Cons: n/a
A Typical day at work: Enjoyable
I learned a great deal from the people
Management - no comment
Your co-workers - were wonderful
Hardest Part of job - Requirements were constantly changing
Enjoyable part of job - The people and the work that I did throughout my career
Please refer to resume
Services Support Technician (Former Employee), Keesler AFB, MSJanuary 19, 2015
I worked at the Community Center assisting our Military Members. I created events that were out door or indoor.

I enjoyed watching the Members enjoy themselves after a long day at work.
CSC is a very Busy and large profitable firm.
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: resonable raises every year
Cons: too serious
A typical day at work would be getting your desk organized and pile up your folders by priority.
Have open communication with your manager regarding reaching your daily goals on time and ahead of time.
Having a good a professional relationship with your co-workers.
The hardest part of the job would be to seat back for a minute and see what is the most important part of job that needs to be done.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the on job training and having meetings with the management to learn more every day.
Integration/Data Manager (Current Employee), Chicago,ILJanuary 16, 2015
CSC is a good place to work, with good team members but the hcm practice is not big and no new projects since 2013,
CSC review
Senior Professional System Administrator (Current Employee), South CarolinaJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: friendly people
Cons: poor management
Hard work and strange hours at low pay... People come last and they try one scheme after another with a fix of Rifing the people that will save their bacon. Relocation seems to be the answer to fix all of CSC's poor business decisions. They can't seem to stick to one plan and try to change the mind set that they have created.
PREPARE TO STAND
Security Specialist (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 13, 2015
A typical job long standing with minimum wage pay.Lots of fun if u enjoy sports and concerts more of a student job
productive work environment
Claims Examiner/call center (Former Employee), Jacksonville, ILJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: free lunches when working overtime
Typical day at work was data entry, inbound call center, co workers with upbeat attitudes and very good knowledge of life insurance. Hardest part of job was the overtime. Most enjoyable part of job was gaining knowledge regarding life insurance.
Forward thinking Culture. Very structured.
Programmer/Analyst (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: projects led to client satisfaction with csc.
Cons: no cons.
Allowed to work at my best level. Learned software programming at its most basic level. The management at CSC were outstanding. Co-workers were very reverent. The hardest part of the job was left to me to find the boundaries. The most joyous part of he job was helping my co-workers.
Transitional Phase
Finance Principle (Former Employee), Falls Church, VAJanuary 11, 2015
CSC has been under going an extensive, companywide consolidation to reduce costs and improve it's stock price. Significant layoffs and off shoring continues. Employee morale is very low. Workload is increasing, while virtually everyone is waiting for the call from HR. The company seems to be preparing itself for sale as a whole or by Division.
Great place to work as a contractor
Data Analysts/ DANTES (Current Employee), Penascola, FLJanuary 9, 2015
Great place to work as a contractor. They have good benefits.I desire a permanent position. Would like to stay but I need a position that will allow me to utilize my skills and offer the possibility of growth.
Fun environment
Senior Systems Administrator (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: hard to get a raise
Fun environment Fun environment Fun environment Good benefits Good benefits
felt like high school
General Clerk (Former Employee), Williamsburg, KYJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: paid vaction
Cons: short breaks bad health care
I went in set at my desk satrted working. worked till close. managers had favriots that would come and go as they pleased.
Enjoyable interacting with customers and colleagues
Systems Support Analyst (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJanuary 6, 2015
A typical day at this job included answering inbound phone calls to assist users at Raytheon with computer issues, whether it be mobile, or in closed rooms. I learned a great deal in time management and working efficiently to please both end users and management. The hardest part of the job was the long hours and mandatory overtime. The most enjoyable part of the job was the relief that users had when I was able to fix their issue.
CSC delivers high tech products
Sr. QA Analyst / Backend Tester (Former Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Computer sciences Corporation, is ranked as a world leading information technology research and advisory company. CSC provides next generation technologies and delivery of innovative business solutions for complex applications in information technology. The New York State of Health, had outsourced the New York Health Exchange program to provide health insurance plan for the over eighteen million residents of New York State, a Federal Govt. funded program as part of the affordable care act, to CSC. The NYSOH NYHX program is ranked the most successful in the nation.
Manager, Solution Engineering (Former Employee), ChicagoJanuary 6, 2015
Good place to gain experience

Provides business process consulting
CSC portion I work with is GREAT as a cooperation they suck
Oracle APPS DBA (Current Employee), Norfolk VaJanuary 5, 2015
Great people and great place to advance in your career. I love what I do and these people have been a great additional to increasing my experience in Oracle EBS. The only bad thing I have to say is the higher ups don't appreciate the employees, the vacation policy sucks and was just implement I believe July 2014. The people at the very top are trying to find ways to make money and are taking benefits from employees.
rgrgteash
Gse worker, 57 MXG NAFB ACC, Nellis AFB (Former Employee), nellisJanuary 5, 2015
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.

Your company review and job title will be shown publicly on Indeed.

1 2 3 4 5

About CSC

For over 50 years, CSC has been a leader in the global IT industry.  Early on, we were instrumental in the rise of the – Read more